A/N - Info

Just thought I'd throw down some information before we get into the story. Necessary links will be added in the comments.

This is a rewrite of the original version, which is under the same name. I'm not happy with my writing in the old version -- and I'm still not happy with it --, and I want to make a clearer storyline since I never fully decided where I wanted to go with this in the end. I also had some cast updates I want to make. So, here this is, and hopefully this will be better. I'll be keeping the old one up and available to the public, as kind of a "here's where I was, and this is where I am now" thing.

I'll try to upload at least once a month, starting whenever I post the first actual chapter. Though, I have school and some other stuff going on, so I might mess up every so often. If I'm not able to post a chapter that month for some reason, I'll try to at least post some Headcannons, memes, little scenes that didn't make it into the actual story but are at least decent enough to post on the side, and/or art for this or UWOC in general to give y'all some content.

This is a FanFic/Spinoff of is Upon Wings of Change by @Crystal Scherer. I highly suggest checking out the original first if you haven't read it already. Dragonets, Kymari, and many other things are from the original.

Some other Species in this are Kahvmas, Nova Dragonets (a subtype of Dragonets), and Mawles. Kahvmas and Nova Dragonets are important to this, while Mawles will likely be incorporated in just brief mentions. Kahvmas are a part of an ARPG called The Celestial Council, and are a Closed Species. Nova Dragonets I'm currently reworking, but I'll add their info to this later. Mawles I need to add some stuff to before releasing them here. You can use Nova Dragonets and Mawles if you want once their info is added, just give proper credits where/when needed and stick to their info. If you'd like to use Kahvmas in any way shape or form, you'll want to check out their info first and follow the ARPG's rules.

Trigger Warnings for this cause they're important! I'll update this list whenever something pops up in the story, along with what chapter it's in, and a TW on the chapter itself.

•Swearing - Chapter 2,4

Cast:

•Μοίρα - ♀ / Dragonet | Main Character

•Adrian - ♀ / Dragonet

•Tyrone - ♂ / Dragonet

•Emmalay - ♀ / Dragonet

•Peter - ♂ / Dragonet

•Wārudoītā - ⚲ / Nova Dragonet

•Xylda - ♀ / Kymari

•Eveline - ♀ / Kymari

•Hano - ♂ / Kymari

•Unova - ♂ / Kymari

•Vee - ♀ / Kymari

•Maiznik - ♀ / Kahvmas

•Loki - ♂ / Kahvmas

•Daniel - ♂ / Kahvmas

•Audrel - ♀ / Kahvmas

•Verralian - ♂ / Kahvmas

•Siena - ♀ / Kahvmas

•Waiook - ♂ / Kahvmas

•Cinder - ♀ / Kahvmas

•Zahraj - ♂ / Kahvmas

•Kito - ♀ / Kahvmas

•Luiko - ♂ / Kahvmas