Chapter 2

TW: Swearing

"Ewww!" Adrian shrieked, "What the hell Μοίρα?" Μοίρα cackled at her friend's reaction. Someone had found these absolutely disgusting smelling plants a while ago, and, unfortunately of Adrian, Μοίρα had decided to gather some and dump them on her.

"I am so going to get you back for this later," Adrian said.

"I know you will," Μοίρα replied. She waited a moment before continuing, "You wanna go dump some of these on the Kymari?" Adrian considered it for a moment before grinning and saying, "Do you even have to ask?" They giggled to themselves as they headed towards where the plants were located. Moments like these, when they were carefree and acting like children, really reminded Μοίρα of their past life.

Μοίρα laughed, dropping her pliers, "Oh my god, what the hell Maecy?"

"Oh please, we all know it's true!" Maecy replied, pointing her pencil at her friend. They sat gathered in Maecy's room, all in different places around the small area. Μοίρα sat at the desk, her jewelry making supplies scattered across it. Adrian lay on the bed, legs up in the air on the wall, trying not to drop the book she was trying to read on her face. Maecy sat on a bean bag, sketch pad on her lap, pencil in hand. Jake messed with something on his laptop, probably on the ongoing role play with Val, who was furiously typing away on her laptop like her life depended on it.

"There is no way Zachary likes her, she's got the personality and temperament of a chihuahua on steroids," Jake said.

"He's fucking stupid and only cares about looks, of course he'd go for her," Val stated.

"True," Μοίρα said.

The conversation was quickly diverted when Adrian let out a loud "uhg!" and dropped the book above her head.

"I'm boooorrrreeeeeedddd," she complained.

"We knnooooowwwww," Val mocked. Adrian glared at her. They sat in silence for a moment, before Jake said, "Wanna go prank Mark and Effie?"

"Absolutely," Μοίρα said, responding for all of them as they scrambled to put their stuff down and leave to go annoy the shit out of their two other friends.

Μοίρα chuckled to herself at the thought of the memory as the two of them raced through the trees. Another one came to mind as they crossed a stream.

Μοίρα and Adrian tried to keep their giggling to a minimum as they sat huddled on the pool deck. They were at Effie's house, along with their other friends. It was late at night and the group decided to do their usual thing of playing some kind of game outside, this time it was ghosts in the graveyard. Kein, Effie's older brother, had been picked as the ghost, and everyone else had scattered as soon as the game started. Μοίρα and Adrian had teamed up, again. They had hidden on the deck of the above ground pool, to wait for the best opportunity to run to safety. They had in their hands a huge bucket of water.

Kein rounded the corner of the house, closest to the pool. He didn't notice the two girls up on the deck at first, instead looking in the space between the pool and the concrete and wood on the ground, where there was a large enough space for someone to fit, as both Jake and Maecy had pulled that trick before. However, when he got beside them, he noticed them. Unfortunately, it was too late for him. Μοίρα and Adrian tipped the bucket over, dumping cold pool water onto him, and for good measure, they dropped the bucket on his head too, before they ran as fast as they could away. Adrian, being a little devious gremlin at times, shoved Μοίρα into the pool as bait in case Kein recovered sooner.

"Betrayal!" Μοίρα shrieked once she resurfaced.

Adrian made it back to the safe area, Μοίρα did not and ended up being tagged. She was the ghost next. She made sure to get back at Adrian for what she did.

They eventually reached the place where the plants were, and set to work on gathering as many as they could without making themselves sick. This was going to be amazing.