MEK 3

While Jungkook is enjoying the cold bath, Jimin is freezing

While Jungkook is enjoying the cold bath, Jimin is freezing. He agreed because he doesn't know what will happen when the alien gers upset. He might use his telekinesis, lift up knives and chuck it at him, he's too young to die.
"Koo! Will! Not! Hurt! Human!" Jungkook says, startling Jimin out of his thoughts.
"Human! Been! Nice! To! Koo!" He says, smiling. Did he read his thoughts?
"Koo! Hear! Thoughts!" He says, giggling.
"O-oh" Jimin says, scratching his nape. Jungkook looked at him and sees his shivering, so he smiled and hugged Jimin. The other is shocked at first but he slowly felt warm.
"Jimin! Not! Cold! Anymore!" Jungkook says, laughing.
"Yes, thank you, Jungkook" Jimin says, smiling as he ruffles Jungkook's hair, he could feel two bumps, probably where his antennas hide.

Jungkook's little antennas showed up it cutely moved as Jimin touched it.
"Is it okay to touch?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nodded, giggling.
"Touch! Touch!" He says and played with the bubbles, and also hugging Jimin with his extra pair of arms that he showed.
"Jimin! Koo! Feel! Poke!" Jungkook says and grabbed something from under the water. Jimin let out a groan as he pulled it.

"Okay, okay, Jungkook, stop" Jimin says, smiling. Jungkook tilts his head to the side but let go of the 'thing' and Jimin sighed in relief. Jungkook stood up and Jimin's face is now in front of the younger's private area. He had one of each.
"Jungkook! Sit down!" Jimin says, blushing. Jungkook nods and sat back down, pouting.
"Want! Out!" Jungkook says and Jimin finally understand, he stood up because he wanted to get out already.
"Okay, come on" Jimin says. Jungkook let out a light gasp and giggles as he slapped the 'thing'. Jimin sucked in a breath, giving Jungkook a smile as he covered his lower body with a towel.

"Okay, let's go change... Ow... "