MEK 11

Jungkook looked out the window, a smile on his face

Jungkook looked out the window, a smile on his face. Jimin is out for awhile, he had told Jungkook he went to buy some snacks, and promised him that he'll buy him some banana milk. Being alone, Jungkook had taken an interest on the outside. Where he could see different colored cars drive by, people walking by and these little people with them too. Trees and flowers, he just wanted to go out. Jimin had always told him to not go out without him, but he's just bored here.

So, he looked at the door.
"Useless! Koo can teleport!" He says and closed his eyes, reopening it to see that he's outside, luckily no one saw him. He looked around, gasping as he's barefooted and the pavement is hot. But he didn't care and he took steps. It felt different, it was hot and not cold, like the tiles inside the house. He gave a smile as a woman looked at him. The woman melted at the smile and the little wave he did, that she also smiled at him too. He continued to walk, hand touching the things that he can touch.

"Beautiful... Pretty" He says as he sees colorful flowers. Giggling as he picked some. He looks up, seeing a glaring woman.
"That's my flo-" But she cut herself off, melting at the innocent big doe eyes that stared at her.
"Y-you can have it... Just don't stare at me with those eyes" She says, walking away. Jungkook giggles, putting a flower on his ear. He made sure to hide his antennas, not wanting to make people scared at him. He sees a small ball, roll to the road. His eyes shined as he sees this, biting his bottom lip. So, he did one thing, he ran to the road to just get the ball...