MEK 8

Jimin lightly pushed Jungkook back, shocked

Jimin lightly pushed Jungkook back, shocked. Jungkook looked at him innocently.
"Jimin not like?" Jungkook asks, tilting his head to the side. Jimin didn't want to upset Jungkook, but he did like the kiss. He was just shocked.
"Of course not, Kookie... But that was-" Jimin is cut off as Jungkook let out a gasp.
"Should do it wif Yoongi hyungie!" Jungkook says, giggling and tried to look for Jimin's phone. Thinking about Jungkook kissing Yoongi made his blood boil. He can only kiss Jungkook, him only.
"No, Jungkook" Jimin says, it came out harshly and the other is startled.

"What?" Jungkook let out, frowning.
"You're not gonna kiss Yoongi hyung" Jimin says, glaring at Jungkook. The other's bottom lip started to wobble, he could sense that Jimin is angry and he thinks it's his fault.
"But... But Koo love Yoonie hyung" Jungkook says, staring at Jimin with teary eyes.
"Jungkook! No!" Jimin yelled, making the other flinch. Jungkook's eyes widened, he looked at Jimin, biting his bottom lip.
"Jimin angry! No hurt Koo! Call Yoonie!" Jungkook says as he starts to panic. Jimin's eyes widened, he realized what's happening. Jungkook thought he's gonna hurt him.

"No, no, Jungkook, I'm so sorry" Jimin says, trying to calm Jungkook down. The other stared at him, backing away. Suddenly, the front door opened and they're met with Yoongi.
"Yoonie!" Jungkook yelled, getting off of the couch and ran to Yoongi. The older is shocked at this, staring at the younger.
"Jungkook, are you okay?" Yoongi asks, raising his brow.
"Jimin angry... Jungkook scared" Jungkook says, hugging Yoongi tight. Yoongi looked at Jimin, who just looked down and sighed.
"Okay, okay, Kookie... Calm down" Yoongi says as he rubbed Jungkook's back, shushing him as he hears sniffles.

"Jimin, me and you, talk... Jungkookie, go and eat this, okay? Me and Jimin are just gonna talk"

 Jungkookie, go and eat this, okay? Me and Jimin are just gonna talk"