Felt his love ❤

Hello, Salam and a biggest thankyou to my lovely friends for your valuable reads and votes.

Keep reading and voting my stories.

I ve tried to write a steaming chapter.... I don't know it's good or not...
Only you can tell me in the comments....

Happy Reading 😊

*******

Kajal's POV

What got into you???.... He asked me confusingly...

"What's wrong with me.... What the bloody hell is wrong with you huh?? You still think that i said this because I didn't have anything to gift you

Not out of love... I shouted. My eyes we're burning with anger

Huh.... He is still confused

"From weeks I've been showing you the signs. of my love....... But you didn't get till now... Are you really this much dumb.

Janki bua says right......all men are dumbheads....they had their brains in knees..... But you had it in your ankles....

Fine....you need words right ..
then listen

I love you....
I love you a lot ji....
From the day I saw your pic in the magazine
coz you are the realty of my dream prince....
I thought I can't get my dream prince in this life but your proposal left me delighted that finally I got a real prince...

His eyes and mouth were wide open on my confession.

I continued, "you tell... me what should I do so that you can realise that I love you more than my life...
why can't you see the love in my eyes...i know my love is not as strong as yours but I also love you to moon and back..... I started sobbing by now

I leaned on the side wall continued my blabering, " Here I'm thinking to extend my relationship a step ahead and my husband still thinks I didn't love him.....
.
Ab kya dil cheer ke dikhao main apko.....

After a while I saw him standing in front of me I was looking side ways.

Look at me.... He said but I didn't

He leaned in my face and whispered in my ears, "I m so glad to hear your confession.... You didn't know... How much it meant to me. His lips were brushing on my earlobes and I started feeling dizzy.

He said and smile. Oh gosh that killing smile. On that moment I realise I loved everything about him, his smile, his proximity... I can never resist his enchantment ever.

But wait ....I'm angry on him... I thought and pushed him

"Go away I hate you"..... I said sobbing and hitting his chest.

He hold my both wrists and pulled me near him , I collided with his chest and he asked, " You what???

"I hate... Y.. Before I could complete he slammed his lips hard on me. He started kissing me hungrily and pulled out leaving me breathless.

" Now say you hate me"... He asked me panting and I again repeated and he again kissed me hard .....this time more passionately.

We both were out of breath now and he smiled and said, "now you can't say that"

I smirked and said, "I hate y.... He covered my lips with his palm ,look at me with  dark eyes and said, " Don't ignite me otherwise I'll keep kissing you all the time"

I stand on my toes and said in his ears, "maybe I didn't want you to stop kissing me"

I said and try to ran away but he held my wrist and pulled me towards him than he did something very unexpected.....

He opened my hair bun put me on his shoulder like a sack and moved towards the bed.

He put me down and hovered upon me. He started kissing my neck and I became lost in his warmth.... He entangled his fingers in my long hairs and started feeling them.

"I love you Kajal... I love you so much.... You're my life... My angel... His intense words and his acts are loosing my senses

He mumbled snuggling in my neck and it became hard for me to not to hold him tight.... I wanted to feel him, to hide in his embrace
I pulled his face out of my neck and kissed his facial features by saying I love you again and again.... I just can't stay away from him...he became my breath.

"I love you ji... I love you a lot.... I feels so blissful to confess him my feelings. I felt heaven in his arms. My lips touched his neck and I kissed him all over there and I bit him there marking him as mine🙈
. He pulled out painting and said, " It's not my dream right.... Its true na..... His eyes we're glossy.

I cupped his face, kissed his forehead and said, "it's true.... Like day and night... I love you my dream prince... I love you husband.... I love you my Enchanter.

I stopped near his lips his hands are holding my waist tight, his hot breath was fanning on my cheeks and he reduced the distance between us.

We both were loosing are sense in that kiss. Our heart, body, soul everything was burning in desire of each other.
I hold the bedsheet in my fist when his hot lips were sucking my collarbone and bare shoulder. My left hand hold his shoulder and it was bare. I don't know when he managed to remove his shirt.

I felt a pain on my neck.... He was again marking me as his🙈🙈

I was melting in his arms, in his fragrance.....and his kisses were taking me to a desirable world.
His each kiss and touch is giving me a believe that he loves me.... He loves me unconditionally.

One thing leads to other and the full night went in him showing his love on me...... I lost myself to him, to his love as we were coming closer more closer to each other that night and I became his. We became one.

To be continued........

                    ************

Ufffffffffff......... Such a difficult task to write a romantic moment

still.... I can't believe I wrote 1095 words..... Don't know how it was but I tried my best to pen down my imagination.

Please do tell me in the comments how you people find the chapter.

To know more..... Stay tuned

Do read, vote, share and comment

Luv and hugs from Kajal😉

Till then PRANAAM🙏