Our Honeymoon

Hello, Salaam Namaskar to my loveliest buddies from yours loving Kajal🙂

Beautiful honeymoon song for our adorable couple☺☺☺☺

Today's weather is just awesome...Beautiful mesmerizing rain.....

Kishore Kumar's song.plays in my mind always...."Rimjhim gire sawan.... Sulag sulag jaye mann... Bhige aaj is mausam me ...lagi kesi yeh agann...

Back to the story...Let's see how our lovely couple enjoys their honeymoon😉

Happy Reading 😊

******

Additya's POV

After dadi mentioned about Savita masi's gift..... I was glad... Coz I was also thinking about this.

I saw towards my Kajal...
My cute angel became a complete red rose  in shyness... She is just so adorable... I thought and smiled. I started for my office.

Dadi stopped me and said that we have to leave tomorrow noon, so pack our luggage today  only.

Kajal gulped in shyness and said, "ji dadi..... Main apna or inka luggage pack kr dungi.... Abhi inhe office jane dijiye... Wrna yeh late ho jaenge"
(Dadi I'll pack both of ours luggage, let him go otherwise..he be late)

I noticed that she is using  "inka,inhe,yeh,ji " words to address me.......it's been more than a month of our marriage but she didn't took my name. Why???..... Lost in my thoughts I went towards the gate.

Suddenly kajal appeared in front of me with a smile.

"Sorry ji...I come like this but you forgot your Blue file.... And it's not good to call from behind whenever someone goes out".... She said innocently.

I smiled and pinched her cheeks and said, " You are so cute.
She smiled shyly on my comment and I can't help and kissed her right cheek lovingly and said, "Now I can spend at least uptill evening"

She became beetroot, I shook my head on her shyness and went out. As usual she waved me from the front door with her sweetest smile. My queen

******

When I came in the evening I saw dadi was watching TV in the living room and Kajal was nowhere to be scene.

I was going upstairs when I heard a sweet voice coming from kitchen. I went in saw my beautiful wife is cooking and singing a song.

"Oh mere sapno ke saudagar.... Mujhe esi jagah le jaa... Main chahti hu mere humsafar... Mujhe pariyo ki duniya dikhao...... Her saree pallu was stuck on her creamy waist. Her hairs are tied up in a rough bun. With no make only sindoor and nuptial chain. She still looks hot yet adorable.

I hugged her from behind and kissed her swan neck. She gasped first but composed herself and cupped my right cheek adorably and asked, "tired??

" Hmm"..... I hummed and continued my deed on her neck.... My fingers were grazing her bare stomach and I can feel her shiverness. My effect on her is incredible.

She turned towards me breathing heavily and said, "you get freshen up I'll serve the dinner.... It's almost done.

I nodded at her and kissed her cheek again and went upstairs.

*******

After having dinner I was answering few mails in our bedroom.
My trance broke with a strong gaze I raised my eyes and saw that Kajal was standing there with crimson cheeks. I put my specs and laptop away. And she went to her side.