Ch 4:He seems nice...I guess

Recap:

Just as we're about to continue our shopping spree, I hear someone whisper in my ear "Hey girlie!"

OH. MY. GOD. THAT VOICE. I KNOW THAT VOICE.

SABRINA'S POV

How did he know I'd be here?! Wait. Did he follow me all the way from school? I really hope he's not some crazy stalker.

"Oh hey Ryan! What're you doing here?" I ask him once I turn around to face him. "Pretty much what you're doing here, babe" before I could say anything Keiran interrupts "We're here to get some lengerie from Victoria's secret. Is that why you're here too?!". It's moments like these when I regret having her as my friend. Always quick with witty remarks. "Oh that's not why I'm here but I'd definitely like to see her try them out!" Ryan says pointing at me.

"W-what?!" I say with my eyes wide open." Relax babygirl! I was just kidding...you don't have to show me anything...unless YOU WANT TO!" he says so and looks at me with a smirk and a glint of amusement in his eyes. "Um no Ryan. I wouldn't do that" I say with determination. "Oh angel I'm hurt!" says Ryan with a fake sense of hurt in his voice.

I blush at the mere thought of Ryan seeing me like that.

Lili snaps me out of my thoughts as she says "'brina we get what you're thinking but that can be done later. We've got tons of shopping to do! C'mon come along babe!"and with that I say bid Ryan goodbye and get out of his sight.

LILI'S POV

In the mall, we come across Ryan who evidently has a crush on our 'brina. But she's too naive to even notice that. And I think she likes him too. The way he made her blush all throughout their conversation gave away what she felt for him.

I just want her to be free of that idiot, Jace. No one knows what's keeping her with him in the first place.

Just as we're about to leave the mall, I notice the guy from before walking up to us. I didn't even bother to get to know his name. "Hey Lili! You guys leaving so early?" he asks in his OH SO ANGELIC voice."uh yeah we're just about to leave."with nervousness literally dripping from my voice.

"with nervousness literally dripping from my voice

That's Harvey Jones😍

"I don't recall you telling us your name." I tell him. "Oh yeah I totally forgot. I'm Harvey Jones. I moved here with two of my best friends. We just joined McLean High."."Woah. That's the same school as ours. Guess we'll see each other more often now" says Sabrina. "Yeah I'm glad we will". "So where are your friends, Harvey? I don't believe you just came to the mall all alone." says Keiran.

"No I didn't come here alone. I can call my friends. You guys wanna meet 'em?". "Yeah we'd be happy to hang out with you guys" I say to Harvey.

Harvey calls his friends and we see two guys approaching us from afar. OHKAY. What now?!