Ch 16:You don't matter anymore.

SABRINA'S POV

We left the resort a little after my date with Ry. It was a good two hour drive uptown.

I'm awaken by a call from my mother.
"Good morning sweetie! U alright?" asks my mom."Yes mum, I'm doing just fine" I say smiling. "What got you smiling like that,'bri?" she asks with a suspicious undertone. "Nothing in particular. Why can't I just be happy?" I ask. "I'm glad you're alright 'bri. Believe me, I'm relieved you're happy. Because I haven't really heard you talk that way in almost two years." She says. "Really?" I ask. "Yes honey, it's been way too long since I heard you laugh like that. So all I wanna know is what's changed?" She asks.

I should tell her about Ryan. She'll be glad to hear that I left Jace.

"Mom, I broke up with Jace" I tell her. "For the love of God 'bri, if this is a prank I'm gonna forget you're my only child" she says in a serious voice. "I'm not lying mom. I really have broken up with him" I tell her.

"I'm so relieved. You have no idea how happy you've just made me. I never liked that brat." She says disgusted.

"I know, Mom. I know..." I tell her as I feel myself tearing up.

"You ok there, sweetie?"she asks me.

"Yeah mom I'm totally fine" she tells me.

"By the way, I'm wondering if I could visit you girls today" she tells me.

"Can you really come today? It's Thursday. And the restaurant gets quite busy on Thursdays" I tell her.

Note: Sabrina's mom owns a restaurant.

"I'll manage. I can't wait another day to see you!" She says.

"K mom! I'll be waiting. Get here soon" I tell her smiling.

"K bye" she tells me as she hangs up.

Oh shit. I forgot to tell her about Ryan. Nevermind, she'll meet him directly in person.

I was lost in my thoughts when I see Ryan coming into my room.

He smiles as he looks at me and takes a seat on the other side of the bed.

"C'mere" he says.

"What" I say, not quite sure of what he wants.

"Sit on my lap" he says.

"Umm nope. Not happening. I'm fine over here" I tell him and I look down as a blush creeps onto my cheeks.

Why the fuck did I have to blush?! Now he won't stop teasing me!

"I said SIT ON MY LAP" he says in a dominant sexy voice.

Just the way I like it...He doesn't need to know that though.

"R-Ryan, I think we should head to school" I tell him as I start to get off the bed.

"Not so fast you little buttercup" he says as he pulls me by my waist and places me on his lap.

"R-Ryan w-what are you doing to me?" I ask him, breathless.

"What am I doing? It's you who's doing something to me!" He tells me.

"What are you talking about?" I ask him.

"You're waking him up" he whispers in my ear.

"There's no one else in this room, Ry. Who am I waking up?!" I ask him, confused at his remark.

"Don't you feel something 'brina?" He asks me.

"Wait wh-" I trail off as I finally realise what he meant by "you're waking him up".