I thought you were dead

' "Stop." I push him off me. I get up from the bed running out of the room. I run down the dark empty hallway.

"Help!" I scream opening door after door only for all of them to just have a wall behind them.

"There you are." The guy smirks cornering me by the wall.

"Please don't." I plead tears flooding down my face.

"I just want to have some fun I promise I'll make it worth your while." He says taking a step towards me.

*gun shot*

I look down at my hands seeing my finger on the trigger.

I look back at the guy just in time to see him falling to the ground.'

"No!" I scream gasping as I open my eyes  sitting on my bed. "Brooklyn!" Bryce says next to me. "Shhh. It's okay. It was just a dream." He says rubbing my back. My body is shaking intensely, a cold sweat has formed on my forehead, and just like in the nightmare tears are pouring down my eyes gasping for air.

"You're okay Bee. We're all here nothing's going to happen to you." Bryce says trying to sooth me as he hugs me. I hug him back crying into his chest. I haven't noticed yet but all the guys are in my room now.

"She's shaking." Bryce tells them. "What's going on?" Josh asks walking into my room. "Brooklyn had a nightmare." Nick tells him. Cooper sits down at the foot of my bed looking at me.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asks. "It was happening all over again. It felt so real. Like I killed the guy all over again." I say not letting go of Bryce.

"Was this the first time you had that dream?" Bryce asks me. I shake my head no in response. "So it's a reoccurring dream?" Troy asks. I nod slightly.

"How long?" Cooper asks me. I slowly let go of Bryce looking at them. "Since I got home from the hospital. I haven't been getting much sleep since. Every time I close my eyes I see him laying on the floor lifeless." I say softly.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Oliver asks. "I thought that the nightmares would eventually stop." I shrug. I'm starting to calm down a little but I'm still shaking. I look at the time to see it's 4:45 in the morning. At least I got a little more sleep than I usually do. "You guys can go to bed. I'll stay with Brooklyn the rest of the night." Bryce tells them.

"No you go to sleep I can stay with her." Josh says. I look over at him seeing he's not in clothes he sleeps in instead he's dressed up. "Aren't you leaving?" Cooper asks him.

"Um no." He shakes his head scratching the back of his neck. "I actually just came home from a date." He says looking at me. I look away from him as soon as he looks at me.

"I'm fine guys you don't need to stay with me." I tell them. "Will you go to sleep if we leave you alone?" Bryce asks me. "Yeah." I nod lying to them. The truth is I don't want to be alone but I also don't want Josh to stay in my room. I can't be with him knowing he's already seeing someone else.

"Call me if you need anything." Bryce says getting up from my bed. I nod slightly looking at him as he and the guys leave my room.

They all leave except Josh. "Are you sure you don't want me to stay?" He asks me. "You're the last person that should be offering to stay with me right now." I tell him.

"Brooklyn." He starts to say. "I'm tired and I'm sure that you're tired as well since you just got home from a date. Goodnight Josh." I say not looking at him.

He sighs and walks out of my room not saying anything else. "Knock knock." Cooper says walking back into my room. "I thought you went to bed." I look at him.