It looks like we're moving

~Josh's POV~

I pull up to the house to see the driveway filled with cars. I look at the cars as I walk past them heading up to the door. "What's with all the cars blocking the driveway? I had to park two houses down." I say as I close the door.

I look around seeing all of Aiden's guys sitting in the living room. "What's going on?" I ask raising an eyebrow. Bryce, Cooper, and Aiden are no where in sight.

"Josh." Nick says standing up. "Where were you? You missed all the action." Oliver says looking at me. Nick hits Oliver on the back of his head telling him to shut up.

"I was out. What action are you talking about?" I ask. "Brooklyn was out with Sophia wedding shopping and Franco found her." Nick tells me. Franco found her replays in my head over and over.

No he's supposed to be gone. I dart towards the stairs not saying anything else. "Josh!" I hear Nick yell. I ignore him running to Brooklyn's room.

I open the door to see her laying down asleep. Aiden sitting down on her bed next to her. "What the hell are you doing in here?" I ask glaring at him.

"Taking care of her which is more than you've been doing." Aiden says looking at me. I walk over to him picking him up by the collar. "You don't get judge what I've been doing."

"Im not judging you. Im simply telling you the truth. This wouldn't have happened if you would've been more careful." Aiden says pushing me back.

"You have no idea what I've done to keep her safe." I push him back. "Well you obviously didn't do a good job other wise this wouldn't have happened to her. She wouldn't be in this position right now if you would've been more alert." He yells at me.

"Oh like you could've done better." I raise my voice. "I wouldn't have let it get this far. She got hurt Josh." He yells back. We both turn to look at Brooklyn when she winces.
________________________________________________________________
~Brooklyn's POV~

I hear two people yelling at each other faintly. I slowly start to wake up and open my eyes. I look around seeing Josh and Aiden in a heated argument. I sit up wincing slightly when I feel pain on my stomach.

"Careful, we don't want your stitches to open up." Aiden says looking at me. When we got home Bryce immediately started to clean up my cuts. The one on my stomach was deeper than we thought so Bryce had a doctor come stitch me up.

I start to get out of bed so Aiden helps me. "Why were you guys arguing?" I ask them. "What are you doing out of bed?" Bryce asks walking out of my bathroom.

"Josh you're finally home. How was your date?" Bryce asks him. I look at the clock on my wall seeing it's 11:30 pm. "Aiden can you help me bring the first aid kit downstairs." Bryce says holding up the trash and towels he used to clean up my wounds.

Aiden looks at me, I nod slightly looking at him. "I'm fine go help him. I'll be down in a minute." I tell him. Aiden nods and walks over to my bathroom grabbing the first aid kit and the rest the stuff Bryce and the doctor used.

"Brooklyn I'm so sorry I wasn't there I was..." Josh says immediately after Aiden and Bryce walk out. "Out with a girl." I finish his sentence. Josh sighs but nods looking away.

"I'm done. I can't do this anymore." I tell him. "Can't do what?" He asks looking at me. "Acting as if we are okay. We're not. I can't go around pretending like I'm fine anymore." I say my eyes start to water.

"Brook..." Josh says looking at me. "No Josh. I needed you today." A few tears fall from my eyes right as my voice breaks at the end. "I was terrified and I needed you but you were off with a girl." I yell at him.