Noises (Smut/fem Y/n (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)

This is some that I wrote in MC while playing with a friend. So I'm kinda going off of that, I'm so sorry if this is cringe btw. Plus instead of him being like 15 feet tall, he's just an average hight like 6' 5 or sum.

(TW: Smut (duh) Dom Y/n, VERY KINKY)

-------------------------------
Y/n was walking around her boyfriends mansion, she didn't really need him for anything important she just wanted to annoy him. As she was walking around, she started to hear these odd noises coming from upstairs. Not knowing if it was an intruder or something, she walked up the stairs with caution. When she got to the top of the stairs the noises got louder. She still couldn't really tell what the noises were yet, as she inched closer and closer to the door at the end of the hallway. She finally knew what the noises were.
"M-mhm~ F-fuck~"
"O-oh... " Y/n whispered to herself. She knew exactly what he was doing at this point. Instead of walking in to confront him, she put her ear up to the door to be able to hear more of his sounds.

Slendermans noises are like music to Y/ns ears. After a few moments of listening to his sounds, y/ns hands subconsciously started going down. As her hands slowly slide into her shorts. Soft moans started coming from outside of the door, Slendy didn't notice since he was already "busy."

Within two minutes Y/n stopped, she released her boyfriend was in the other room moaning her name. She took her hand out of her pants and slowly opened the door. The door was open just enough for Y/ns head to fit through the door, her lover still didn't notice her. She honestly assumed the his "eyes" where closed. She then slide into the room and quietly shut the door behind her, Slendy was so in the moment he didn't even realize Y/n was standing directly in front of him.

"M-mommy~"

"Ahem!"

Slenderman continued to look down at what he was doing, not wanting to make eye contact. (if you could even call it that) Y/n looking down at him, harshly grabbed his chin so that she could look him in the face.

"So care to explain what you are doing?~"

"I-I... Umm"

Y/n gave him a glare, the glare was full of hunger and lust. Slenderman didn't know what do to, he wanted to touch her but he knew that wouldn't go well. He had never been dominated before either, but he was so into it.

While they were basically having a sexual staring contest, slendy slowly started to bring one of his hands up to Y/ns sides. In the process he slowly started stroke his member. Y/n stopped his actions as fast as he started

"Did I say you could do that~"

" N-No..."

Y/n let go of his face and slapped him in the process, not hard enough to hurt it but just enough for his face to jerk. She then grabbed his face again, and got closer to him.

"It's either Mommy or Master, Understand."

"Y-yes... M-mommy~"

"Good boy~"

Slendermans member twitched at her words, making his face become even more red. She let go of his face and grabbed the collar of his shirt, making him slowly start to stand up. She then spun him around so that now they have swapped spots.

He turns around with a almost worry look on his "face" and with his shoulders slouched slightly. Y/n on the other had had a devilish smile on her face and slightly leaning back.

"What's with the look, cutie?~ Start stripping for Mommy~"

He nods and slowly starts to take off his clothes. When his clothes are off he looks at Y/n and puts his hands to his sides in embarrassment. Y/n didn't notice at the time, her head was leaned back so she was looking at the ceiling.

"M-mommy... I-i finished... "

She looked up and smiled, and slowly looked him up and down. Slendermans member twitched when her eyes got down to there. Y/n then stood up and walked over to him, and placed one of her hands on his chest and the other on his manhood. Slendy moaned from the light touch and slow strokes from his lover. Slendys legs started trembling just from this small amount of friction.

"Aww, is the little boys legs trembling?~ I haven't even done that much to you yet~"

After these words, she brought one of her hands down to one of his nipples and softly started to play with it. (I wanna dieeeeeeeee ;-;) Slenderman basically jumped, after he realized what was happening he started to softly moan again. Her hands stopped all of a sudden and spun him around and shoved him onto the bed. He looked up at her and whimpered while his member twitched, wanting to be touched.

She looked down to her lover with a devilish smirk, and slowly started to strip off her clothing. All slenderman could do was sit and watch and trying not to touch himself. When she was finally done, she looked down at him and smirked. Y/n walked up to him, bent down, put her pointer finger on her lovers manhood. A shiver when down slenders spine when she slowly started to trace his cock.

"F-fuck... Mommy p-please~"

"Please what? If you want something you need to use your words~"

"P-please... F-fuck m-me~"

(I still wanna ✨dieeeeeee✨)
In one quick motion, Y/n got on top of him. His member was resting right on her ass. (Someone, please take my phone away;-;) she scooted up a little bit, pinning slendermans hands down in the process. The glare In her eyes and the smirk is making slendy go crazy. He wanted her so bad.

Y/n brought her head down, making the gap between them smaller. She then light kissed slendy where his mouth would be if he had one. She then slowly started moving down to his jawline, to his neck then to his collar bone. She didn't stop exploring until she found his sweet spot. She knew when she found it when his whimpering turned into soft moans and heavy breathing. She would either suck, lick, kiss, or nibble on that one spot. When she would nibble it would make him moan louder, god did she love those noises. She knew when to stop when slendy started to buck his hips up into the air. Within moments, her sucking came to a halt, making her lover whine.

"Oh hush~ you gonna get something much better, you have to be patient for mommy~" she said with a whisper.

Without warning, Y/n slammed down onto her lovers manhood, causing them to both moan out. Y/n didn't waste anytime and started to bounce on slendys cock. She let go of his hands and placed them on her hips. He started to buck his hips when Y/n would go down, he wanted to see how deep can could get. Slendy then started to slowly bring one of his hands up to Y/ns breasticals. She didn't stop him, if anything she encourage it. He then  brought his other hand down, and started to massage her clit while she was still bouncing. Her moans got louder and louder, and the same goes for slenderman. Y/n knew that he was getting closer and closer to his climax.

"F-fuck!~ Mommy!~"

"Don't. Cum. Y-yet~ I'll t-tell when y-you can~"

Within a few more bounces, Y/n cums on his member. After she recovered from her climax, slender was a whimpering mess.  She then started bouncing again,

"P-please!!~ Let m-me cum!!~"

"Cum for me baby~"

With that slenderman body when stiff, with a loud moan coming from him. After his climax, Y/n slowly got off of him and layed down next to him.

"I'm sorry if I went a little to hard, I was into it."

"Y/n... That... Was amazing! Like I didn't know you could do that! "
Y/n giggled at his excitement.

"Let's talk about it tomorrow, I'm tired."

Slenderman scooted closer to Y/n and they both drifted to sleep.

-----------------------------------
Hiii I hope you enjoyed reading, I honestly hate myself for writing this. Like I finished writing this in my science class ;-;
Anyways if you know me irl, then you dont. I'm always taking requests so give me some.