Public (Smut/Fem y/n)

Yoooooooooooo, it's been like a week it whateva. At the time of writing this, it's the day after Halloween. Soooo Happy Halloween!!! Anyways enjoy whatever the fuck this is. :/
Also slenderman basically have a face, but like not at the same time.

(TW: Smut, Public shit, cursing lol, PEGGING,DOM Y/N,probably other shit) Also not really proof read towards that end, but I also don't really care :/

---------------------------------------

No ones POV:

Slenderman and Y/n have been in a relationship for almost two years, they were also a very sexually active couple. They would always try out new things, to see what they might like or hate. Today was no different. Slender wanted to try something different, but he couldn't think of anything. (THIS IS NOT LEADING TO A PISS/SHIT KINK) He feels like he has been scouring though the internet, for what feels like hours when it had only been like 45 minutes. After a few more clicks, he found the wonderful world of people doing "things" in public. He was genuinely curious about this.

Slenderman honestly wanted to try this out, yeah it's risky but that was the thrill of it. He didn't know how he would convince Y/n to go through with it though.

"Hey babe! Can you come here for a sec!"

"Yeah, what's up?" Y/n said with a smile, while leaning on the door frame.

"Do you wanna try something new?~"

"Ooooo~ tell me more~"

Slenderman then explains to her what he would like to do, Y/n just starred at him.

"Soo what do you think?"

"I think your fuckin insane! I mean yeah that would be fun, but I don't wanna be the one with the vibrator in!"

Slenderman chuckled,

"Well I could be the one with the vibrator in, it wouldn't be that much different then doing normal but stuff~"

"GAH! Fine! I'm not gonna go easy on you though~"

"Well that makes it even better, love~"
(He still has a British accent lol)
Soon after that conversation, they made reservations to a restaurant. Just so that they can try some things out.
~Time skip to later that night~

Later that evening, they are getting ready for their dinner. While slenderman was getting ready, he felt a pair of hands push him down onto the bed.

"Y-y/n, w-what are you doing?"

Without any warning, Y/n shoved a vibrating buttplug into him. Making him let out a loud yelp.

"F-fuck, you could have given me a warning,"

"No~ I like seeing you in pain~"

All slenderman did was whimper. After he adjusted to the buttplug, he stood up a finished getting ready. Slenderman walked downstairs to meet Y/n sitting on the couch, on her phone.

"Are you ready?"

"Y-yeah, please just don't go to hard on me tonight"

"No promises~" Y/n says while looking up from her phone.

They headed towards the door so they could leave. When they made it outside, Slendy turned around to lock the door. Y/n noticed this and pulled out her phone. She went to the app that controlled the vibrator, and turned it on high. Slenderman dropped to his knees, trembling from the pleasure. Letting out muffled moans and whimpers. Y/n then turned it off and let out a chuckle.