Cooking (smut/masc y/n)

This is a request from a friend of my irl, soooooo if you know me irl then you don't ;-;
Also this is an AU where slendy takes kids but brings them to a better place/home

(TW:SMUT,small fluff at the end, Mostly likely gonna be kinky)

---------------------------

3rd person POV:

Slenderman comes home after a long day of "work." He just wanted to see his boyfriend and go to bed. He then grabbed his keys and unlocked the door. As soon as he walked in his house he smelled something, it smelled so good. He started walking closer to where the smell was coming from. Slendy looking into the kitchen to his boyfriend making dinner. This wouldn't be a problem if Y/n was wear his normal clothes, instead he was just wearing an apron and his boxers.

Slenderman walked into the room, but Y/n didn't notice. He was to focused on cutting up vegetables and humming to himself. Slendy walked up behind him and resting his hands on his sides, making Y/n jump.

"O-oh! Hi babe, when did you get home? "

"A few seconds ago,"

Slendy rests his head on his boyfriends shoulder. Slendy could feel his pants start to get tighter, he slowly started to rub Y/ns sides. His hands started to travel downwards, Y/ns breath hitched. Y/n grabbed his lovers hands and put them on the counter.

"Babe, I need to cook dinner. We can do this later. "

"But, whyyyyyyyyyy"

"Because, I said so. "

"What if we make a deal? "

Y/n turned around and looked at him with a confused look on his face.

"And this deal would beeeee?"

"Well, if I can make you make a noise or cum under the time limit, then I get to fuck you senselessly. But if you don't cum or make a sound then you can continue what you are doing. "

"Well what am I supposed to be doing while you are doing this?"

"What you were already doing, and I'll play far and I wont fuck you now, I'll just 'touch' you a little bit. Sound like a deal? " Slenderman says while bringing his hand up, waiting for a handshake.

Y/n shakes his hand in agreement, let the game begin. Slendy spun Y/n around so that he is facing the counter, and got on his knees. Y/n didn't comprehend what just happened so he went back cutting up his vegetables. Slenderman slowly started to take off Y/ns boxers, he knew he just got out of the shower because his hair was still a little wet. After he got his boxers off, he then slowly started to slide his middle finger across his entrance. Making Y/n gasp slightly, but slenderman didn't notice. Slenderman then spread his cheeks and started to eat him out. (also btw his face can like rip apart almost so that he can have a mouth, and his tongue basically looks like venoms.)

Slenderman knew that Y/n loved it when he did this, Y/ns legs started trembling and his breath started to get quicker. After a few moments Slenderman stopped what he was doing, and shoved one of his fingers inside of Y/n. Slendy started moving his finger in and out of him, slowly picking up speed then adding a second finger. Y/n couldn't take it anymore, in a quick motion he move the cutting board out of the way and push slendermans hand away from his hole. Slender was confused for a second until he released what was happening. Y/n had gotten on the counter and spread his legs and whined.

"So, I'm assuming that I won?"

Y/n leaned up and grabbed slendys tie and pulled him close.

"Just.... Fuck me already~"

"As you wish~" slendy said with a smirk.

Slenderman quickly undressed everything below the belt, and grabbed Y/ns legs and put them on his shoulders. He then lined himself up with his lovers entrance. He then looked up at his lover, waiting for his approval. And since slendy doesn't have eyes, Y/n kinda had to guess if he was looked at him or not. So he nodded just to play safe. Slendy automatically slammed into his lover, making him scream in pleasure.

Slenderman wait for Y/n to adjust to his size, or until Y/n told him to. Y/n started to move his hips slightly signaling that slendy can move. Slender didn't waste time and started pounding into his lover, Y/n arched his back and screaming out of pleasure. Slendy then grabbed Y/ns throat and getting closer to Y/n.

"F-FucK~! P-PleaSe Don't STop~!"

Slenderman knew that his lover was getting close to cumming. But he was getting close as well.

"F-fuck~ Y/n you feel so g-good~"

"P-Please let me c-cum~ PLEASE~! "

"Cum for me baby~"

With that Y/n came all over the apron and slendy chest. But slendy didn't stop thrusting, overestimating Y/n. With Y/ns screams of overstimulation and slendys small moans and grunts ringing the house brought slendy closer to cumming. Within a few more hard thrusts, slenderman cums deep in Y/n making Y/n cum again in the process. After both of them recovering, slender pulled out and put his pants back on. He then turned off the stove and picked up his lover, bring him into their bathroom to wash Y/n up. Slendy made a bath for Y/n and set him in. He then walked out to finish dinner for his lover.

After he finished dinner and made him and Y/n a plate and poured them both drinks. He then got Y/n some comfy clothes, and went back onto the bathroom. When he went back into the bathroom, Y/n looked up at him and raised his arms up. After slendy helped Y/n put his clothes on, he carried him into then kitchen and they ate dinner.

THE END

------------------------------------

Hiiiiii I hope you guys enjoyed, I'm still trying to update kinda often but I don't know if it was be on a regular schedule. Anyways requests are always open! :)