Bonus Chapter

I stare out at the simple wedding that is taking place on a beach in Miami

I stare out at the simple wedding that is taking place on a beach in Miami. I realised that it seems to be a really good place for weddings to take place so it's always on my list to recommend them coming here when weddings are brought up in my office.

There is a white alter with white flowers decorating it and small little lanterns on the floor in two lines creating an aisle where the bride walked down it not long ago. There are simple brown chairs but with small little flowers decorating the backs of them.

Everything is simple yet the bright blue of the sky looks stunning against the green, almost blue water in the back. There is no wind and the sun is high up in the sky.

The bride's maids are standing on the left side in soft baby blue-coloured long dresses along with the groomsmen in the same colour.

The couple finally says 'I do' and confetti poppers erupt form the sides of the alter making a big smile spread on my face.

Cheers erupt all around as the now happy couple walks down the aisle and we all start to head out to the afterparty.

Feeling a tug on my dress, I look down to find honey-coloured eyes, and instantly my heart leaps with love.

"Mama," with grabby hands, she raises her arms so I can carry her.

Leaning down, I pick her up and give her the biggest smile because that's what she does to me. She brings a smile to my face every single day. Being at two years old, she looks just like her father, the small frown she gives me when she doesn't like something or is angry, pouts like me when she wants something, a way she realised her father will melt too, and the giggles and smiles that both her parents are completely in love with.

"Hey, Aveline, what happened?" I ask while moving her hair away from her forehead. The chocolate-coloured hair that completely resembles her fathers is one of my favourite features of hers. The soft long hair that reaches her mid-back is loosely curled with white flowers on the backside of her head.

She gives me a tired toothy smile before leaning forward and wrapping her arms around my neck.

I just chuckle and start to move towards my car and head to a restaurant. I know she is hungry and seeing she didn't want to eat breakfast, I had to force her to drink a milkshake. Fortunately like her mother, she loves milkshakes and is the only thing that she won't ever refuse to drink.

"Tired," she mumbles in my hair making me tighten my hold on her.

The driver opens the door to the car and I get in with Aveline in my arms. Taking my phone out, I text the girl I put in to manage the wedding letting her know I won't make it to the afterparty and to handle everything.

I love that my job allows me to have time for my kids, I don't ever want to give them a childhood where I am not there because of work and I told Zane to do this too. I don't want my kids to have their father missing half the time because he was too busy, it's why we always get home on time for kids or take them with us, and since they are young, we want to give them all of the attention.