12 | Elvira

"What are you looking at?" Kade glances where I am looking but doesn't find anything

"What are you looking at?" Kade glances where I am looking but doesn't find anything. Confused, he looks at me again but shakes his head and drags me away.

"Hurry, we are leaving," this snaps me out of my trance and I push myself out of his hold.

"I can walk on my own thank you." I joke while Kade just rolls his eyes.

"Don't tell me we are going to some high end-"

"Nikolai picked the place so shut up," I turn to him because of how easily he snapped but then realize why might that be.

"Kade I-" he walks faster, away from me.

I sigh deflated. 

I keep walking outside where everyone else is waiting for me. When I exit, there are no paparazzi like before. It is quiet except for the occasion low chatter of people, no cars, or busy street.

Looking around, I try to find where they all are when someone taps me on the shoulder. I turn to see Zane.

Of course.

"Yes?" I lift an eyebrow questioning why he even bothered to talk to me. 

"I think you will want to be nice to me since I am your ride to the restaurant," I frown.

"No I-"

"They all left. Told me to wait for you," he turns towards the road and sighs like it is a burden for him.

I don't think me and him sitting in a car together will be a good idea. Not after our last conversation. He is starting to annoy me.

"Now, unless you want to walk the ten miles yourself, I advise you follow me," he turns to me but I just stand there.

"I can just get a car myself," I turn around and start walking away.

I know if I sit in the same car with him, my emotions will get a hold of me and I will snap at him. 

My thoughts are interrupted by him turning me around.

"Do you love to pull people? Because it is getting annoying," I huff out but the slight blush rising is betraying me.

"Why run away when you were more than happy to make me sit in the same car as you not long ago," I gasp out when he mentions that.

"Shut up," I shove him as his laughter echoes through the empty street.

I bite my lip stop myself from laughing. No. He isn't funny. 

"Fine. But if you are lying, I will run off." I strut past him while flicking my hair in his face. 

"I can feel you stare at me. Get moving Zane," due to his long legs, he reaches me in no time and starts to walk side by side with me.

"Weren't you leaving?" I ask as the warm wind starts to pick up.