Chapter Two: Meeting Oikawa Tooru

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

It had been a few months since Mizuki had lived with Muzan and found out she was a demon as well as she was now being trained by one with her turning the upper moon along with muzan and two lower moons immune to the sun they had finally stop wanting to eat human flesh but to get that flower she almost die by the hands of the demon slayer had come to kill her it was now almost sun set as she was still walking the demons are more active at night after all some demons are on there side while the others are on the side of the tratoir who was known as Sakura.

As she kept on walking she had heared some one crying near the alley way as she kept on walking there she found a male who was two years older than her he had brown hair and brown colored eyes "why is that you are crying here?" she asked not before she flip her coin that Akaza had given to help her make decisions if she is not with them, the child had looked at her with tears still running down his cheeks "what had happened you?" she asked again as she flip her coin before she asked the question.

"my mom was killed then my father was as well." the male said while looking at her in the eyes it fascinate Mizuki on how this male was looking at her and not even noticing her cat like eyes "is that so?" she asked this time she did not flip her coin the male nodded his head as his tears had stop falling down on his cheek "may I asked who killed them?" she asked again she is a child like him as well "a girl with blue hair with a Kanji in her eyes." the boy said as he had now noticed her eyes was blood red with cat like pupils.

"ara~ara so it's her how expected."Mizuki said as was now looking at the boy" do you know her are you the reason why they are killed? "the boy asked while looking at her as tears was going down on his face" no." was the only answer that he had gotten as the girl stood up" will you come with me as I will explain everything. "Mizuki said as she was extending her hand the boy didn't hesitate to go with her after all he is alone since his sister move out of the house and he didn't want to bother her he didn't know what to do.

" what is your name? "Mizuki asked while looking at his brown eyes as they both left the alley way that they were in" Oikawa Tooru. "the boy said as he was still holding Mizuki s hand" ohh my name is Mizuki Sesshomaru Kibutsuji. "she said as she gave him a close eyed smile which was a fake one.

" nakame. "Mizuki said as Oikawa was confused as to who is nakame but the confusion turned to shock as they were teleported to a place with a alot of door as if it was a maze" w-what? "Oikawa let out as they were now beside a girl who was holding a biwa with her eyes or eye being covered and now they are infornt of alot of people the upper moons.

" Mizuki your back. " Daki said as she was now hugging the younger girl the two were like sisters as they both hug making n Mizuki let go of Oikawa's hand "eh you brought a human?" Daki asked again as she was confused after all they did stop eating human flesh to live "ara~ara are we going to eat him~? Douma the upper moon two asked.

This made Oikawa scared and confused at the same time" no we are not Oikawa-kun had been attack by them. "Mizuki said and they already knew what she meant by that" I see. "Kokushibo said as he was looking at the kid" oh my they really want to kill every human being along with us. " Rui said as he was next to Mizuki as Mizuki was patting his head" it's true I hate those things. "Akaza said while looking at them" I smelled a human. "Muzan said as he was now with them.

All of them were now bowing to Muzan" Muzan-Sama this kid had been attack by them. " Akaza said while looking at the kid with pity" I see. "Muzan said, after Mizuki being with them Muzan had changed to being cruel to a loving father and a great leader, as they had explained everything to Oikawa he was angry he hated that person he wanted to kill that person.

Mizuki's pov:

" would you like to kill that demon who killed your parents?" father and I asked at the same time as Oikawa-kun looked at us he was unsured yet his eyes hold hatred towards that demon just like how I hate those people and those demon who choose to betray us Oikawa nodded his head as a yes" would you acpect being a demon? "this time i was the one who is offering him to be a demon like us" to kill that demon then yes. "Oikawa said as I smirk and gave him my blood making him my first upper moon.

Upper moon zero: Oikawa Tooru my personal upper moon" I see you wanted to have your own upper moon as well. "my father said as I smiled at him" I along with Douma-kun will be the one that is  going to train him. "I said with a serious look on my face as I want to be the one to train my upper moon with a little help of another upper moon.

" do as you please. "my father said as with a small smile on his face" thank you father. "I said with a smile on my face he is a really good father as he had treated me as if I'm a human being and not a monster that those people that I once called my mom and dad as they had treated me as if I'm a monster.

" let's start training tomorrow Oikawa." I said as I want to let Oikawa-kun to rest first before the training starts "Tooru."Oikawa-kun said which confused me" huh? "I asked as I was still confused" please call me Tooru. "he said again with a smile on his face.

Hey guys so this is the chapter Two of this story I hope you guys will enjoy this story and have a great day I will be trying to update every story as soon as I can and if there is no more work that will be given to us thank you guys and I love yo...

Hey guys so this is the chapter Two of this story I hope you guys will enjoy this story and have a great day I will be trying to update every story as soon as I can and if there is no more work that will be given to us thank you guys and I love you all