Chapter Twenty-Five: The Truth

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

It was silent as they know that there is no way that Oikawa can get a tattoo on his eyes infact in his iris it's just something they know it's impossible isn't so how did that get their Kuroo, Atsumu, Yuji and Bokuto all froze as they saw that number once more.

Since they knew what upper moon zero means they knew how dangerous that is Tanaka was about to talk back but was cut of by Iwaizumi who was also scared as they knew what Oikawa can do they knew what he is and they fear that he might kill Tanaka.

"Oikawa calm down!"Iwaizumi said as he was now in front of Oikawa who was getting ready to use his blood demon art it was quite the fear within Iwaizumi's voice can be heared and they know that he doesn't fear Oikawa instead he would hit him but this is different.

" oh my such an interesting show~" Douma said as he was smriking he wasn't going to stop his student who dares to talk like that to an upper moon and towards their master "aren't you going to stop you're student?!" Maki asked as he looked at Douma who was smirking.

"why, no~" Douma said as he looked at Oikawa his aura is as deadly as it can be they had never seen Oikawa getting angry so this is all new to them and it's scary as well its true after all none of them were there when Mizuki was suffering she was alone even her own sister choose to leave her alone and ignore her.

"tell me were you there?" Oikawa asked again but this time they don't even know if he is talking to Tanaka or to Kiyoko anymore but they all know that he was scaring them "you keep on defending her I wonder were you there when she ignored her sister?" Oikawa asked as he was annoyed and they knew it.

Their is something a rule amongst the upper moons and that is to never anger each other specially Oikawa since he is someone who can't be angred easily but this time they knew its either be killed by Oikawa or by Muzan.

"were you there as well?" Tanaka asked it was true Oikawa wasn't there when Mizuki was suffering but he shares the same memories as her knowing that some of her blood cells are within him to turn him into a demon "this does not concern you wheater he was there or not but me and Kiyoko knows what he is talking about isn't that right." Mizuki said while looking at Kiyoko the glare she has was scary.

Atsumu and Osamu might be scared of Kita and would listen to him but this look both Oikawa and Mizuki was giving is in a another level they can feel it the aura anger and everything it was getting hard to breath and they can feel it.

"after all you won't know what it feels like after all you weren't the one who was ignored because you were loved and well favored." Mizuki said her eyes were filled with tears this was the first time sh ewas ever showing emotion but her eyes were dull and empty.

" you should really watch your mouth as you weren't the one who got treated the way I was treated. "Mizuki said her voice was calm but it was cracking and they knew she was going to cry no matter how much she tried to forget them they would always find her.

" no matter how much I tried to forget and live my life you and your family kept on hunting me." Mizuki said and her tears were falling down her checks this shocked Muzan as he had never seen her cry and never will want to see her cry again.

"I never understood why you hated me while you favored Kiyoko I thought that maybe it was normal but it wasn't

"I never understood why you hated me while you favored Kiyoko I thought that maybe it was normal but it wasn't." Mizuki said as she was shaking her head she tried to forget everything about them she was starting to live her life but then she had to meet Kiyoko and this happened.

" aren't you happy to finally have a life were I'm not a burden to any of you. "Mizuki said again she was angry, confuse and other different emotions that she can't even understand why she was feeling this way.

Everyone was quite as they listen to Mizuki even Kiyoko she didn't knew she was going through this that, that was how their parents had treated her "no matter how much I forget you and your family kept on appearing in my life can't I at least have a peace in life without any of you hunting me ruining my life?" Mizuki asked while looking at the three of them.

Mizuki was having a life that was filled with love and it was quite but they had to show up to her life and she hated it seeing how much they were happy they were like a picture perfect family while her former parents broke her turn her into an emotionless doll.

She was broken and even her sister whom she thought will be there for her will stay with her and help her through it all but no what she did was ignore her and left her alone was it because there was something was wrong with her.

"I thought a sister would be there for you, when you need them when you need help, when you were through the darkest part of your life but you didn't do any of that why is that?" Mizuki aksed she was crying she was broken and she knew it she wasn't stupid.

" I thought was there something wrong with me do you to ignore me, I thought it was normal as well. "Mizuki said it was quite it was really quite that no one can move and no one was talking they didn't know this was what Mizuki had went through.

" n-no that's not it. "Kiyoko said while looking at her sister she didn't know this was what she had been going through" I-I didn't know. "Kiyoko said while looking at Mizuki who was angry at her older sister she hated her so so much to the point that she wanted her dead.

" of course you won't you weren't there you were ignoring me. "Mizuki said which made Kiyoko's eyes to widen a little bit but she thought their parents was taking care of her and was loving her because that was what it's like when she is with them they treat Mizuki like they care and love her but she was wrong.

Tashiro secret

Tashiro secret

They were all shock to know why Mizuki is so cold towards Kiyoko

The upper does not like it when someone treat their master like that

Upper moon zero also known as Oikawa scared a lot of demons

Hey guys so here is the next chapter I hope that you guys will like it and enjoy thank you all so so much for your support and it really means a lot to me we are nearing season two of this book wahh I'm so so happy

I wonder what will they do how will they react to what they know now.