Chapter Eighteen: Getting Close With Mizuki Let's Talk

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

It had been happening for weeks now that they are training with Mizuki they had gotten quite close to the girl but not like her upper moons and aoba johsai who knows a lot about her but hey at least they had been close to her although she was still as blunt as ever but that is part of who she is.

Although they are still not use with how they train it was still as painful as they had first started and it still was even running on the mountain started to be more harder than it was before because all of the traps were back.

And it was painful they all know that but they were wondering how the upper moons was able to dodge all of those well expect for Atsumu, Kuroo, Bokuto and Yuji wonder that yet thy never had gotten an answer as thy already knew that they were a demon.

As cool as it is it is also scary when they first found out that they were friends with demons they are the upper moons at that but now they find them supper cool they even wanted to know what they can do but was stop by Mizuki since they are powerful they will alarm Sakura and her demons to know about there whereabouts.

It can also put all of the people here in danger of they were to be find out that will be a lot more things to worry about not like easing their memories about them being a demon wouldn't be hard for Lucas but it will waist his energy and Mizuki didn't want that so she had just let the four knew about their secret not like she cares that much.

She doesn't even know how you can tell if you care for someone she doesn't know how to feel that way but people cares for her yet she isn't sure if it really is care but she would belive it as it is "I wonder how father and everyone is doing." Mizuki asked herself as she haven't seen her father and the rest of the upper moons for about a week now.

She wanted to see them again yet she wasn't able to leave this place as she had to teach them she had been busy yet she wanted to visit them" you seem lose in thought Mizuki-San. "a voice had stop what Mizuki was thinking there stood Kita" ohh its you uhh what your name again? "Mizuki asked as she titled her head to the side forgetting his name.

She is forgetful like Muichiro she choose to burry some memories deep within her head and not want to remember any of them" my name is Kita Shinsuke. "Kita said as he introduced himself again to her" ohh the captain of Inarizaki. "Mizuki said again as she was still staring at nothingness her emotionless eyes had never shine like Lev or Hinata's.

She doesn't sugar coat her words as she choose to be blunt why sugar coat it if it's the truth it's not worth it like how she didn't sugar coat her words when she and her half older sister Kiyoko meet once more "you have the same hair as that owl guy." Mizuki said again as she remembered Bokuto.

Seems like he is starting to forget about what he saw and was now as happy as she had first meet him not like she will be able to tell what is happy and what not "but your more quite and blunt." Mizuki said as she looked at his eyes.