Chapter 20

Noah's POV:

It has been too long since Theo has been out of my arms because he ran away, however they cannot find any tracks or anything that are his, just other tracks from other wolves and different animals that usually pass our pack that we hunt for. Nothing seems to be adding up, no footprints, no sweet scent of my Theo... there is no way he could have run away without his scent following him, your scent always lingers if you're... alone. Did he have help?! Was it someone from the pack? Or was it an old friend... no he didn't have anyone except from us, he was alone for years running from that psycho chasing him. So, someone from the pack must have taken him, who was Axel accusing? Josh, was it? If that's who he suspects, that's the first one I'm going for... I'm not leaving any wolf unchecked.

As I headed towards where Josh was being kept, I felt my wolf's rage bubbling inside me. Calm down Shadow its gonna be fine plus I don't want you killing anyone today I told him. I felt him calm down a little, but he has been completely different since he has been separated from his mate. He must really miss him, I do miss him Noah... his wolf connected with me, and it was amazing... I could hear the heartbreak in his words, it was hurting me as well. We need Theo back! As I reached his cell, I composed myself and got the guards to escort him to the interrogation area, hopefully I can get this boy to crack if there is anything he is hiding. Luckily, I have my little trick up my sleeve, only the elders know about it and a few of my pack that I know I can trust. As soon as we sat down, I went straight to the point "Josh, my mate Theo also known as our new future Luna has gone missing, we don't know if he has run away or has been kidnapped but I'm checking every wolf to see if I can find out any valuable information about his disappearance" I stated, and he replied with "Yes Alpha".

I asked some basic questions to find out what he was doing that night, but something wasn't right. I took a good look at him until I saw his neck, I walked towards him without breaking eye contact and lifted his face up to look at his neck clearly, finger marks... it's only been 3 days since Theo has gone missing and there hasn't been any combat training, that's till next week. "Josh where did these marks come from?" I asked and I felt him tense up.

~~~

Josh's POV:

Shit I didn't realise there were marks on my neck from him strangling me, I should've been more cautious and made sure no one could see them. As I opened my mouth no words followed out, my body mustn't be complying since he found out... I tried to speak something and all that came out was a shaky breath and tears began to form in my eyes. "WHERE IS MY MATE" he roared making me flitch. "I don't know!" I replied shivering from his tone.

"Then why do you look so guilty, and you look like your about to cry?"

"Because" No words left my mouth after that, but I believe Alpha Noah already knew, he stepped back and sat down in front of me letting out a massive sigh.

"Why?" I looked at him and stated "I didn't want to die" his eyes widened from hearing those words like it was out of the ordinary... this was it, time to confess everything.

~~~

Noah's POV:

After all this time it was him, Josh was the one who caused my- our suffering, he took our mate away, he helped him run away. "I wanna know everything you did that night and how you took him away from me" I ordered.

Not even a second later everything was spilling from his mouth, how he saw a man and a skinny girl on our borders and how he was then choked, and he was ordered by him to get my Theo, he even said that his tone was very alpha-like which is not gonna be good for mine or Theo's sake. He didn't run away; he was taken but by who? "Do you know which way they went?" he nodded. "Good, cause you're gonna take us there and help get the pack's future Luna and my mate back" he looked at me with shock in his eyes and a smile grew on my face. "When do we leave Alpha?"

"Tonight"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So sorry for the late update, had writers block and a lot happening in my personal life, hopefully I can get these done more quickly and continue the story, hope Theo will survive till Noah arrives.

Hope to see you in the next chapter :)