Halloween - W.M

A/N - I dont know what this is. i'll get back to the requests soon
for now, have this mess of a one shot.

If you have any requests, let me know!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It was almost Halloween again. The avengers all were surprisingly excited for Halloween, all of them had different reasons of course.

Natasha and Clint were already planning the best ways to scare people, Tony and Bruce had some kind of secret project, Steve enjoyed watching the children outside go trick or treating.

Thor was still on Asgard but would join the rest of the avengers on the 31st of October.

Then there was you and Wanda, who just enjoyed watching the other avengers and planning a theme party. Wanda begged you to throw a theme party so everyone would dress up. She was looking forward to being able to dress up, since she never got to do that while at Hydra, but she didn't want to be the only one. So being the loving girlfriend you are, you immediately informed the other avengers that they all had to wear a costume and you'd be watching movies and playing games all night.

The night before the 31st when most Avengers were already in bed, you, Wanda and Tony were still downstairs. While you were just finishing up your movie night with Wanda, Tony said he was going to decorate the tower for Halloween tomorrow.

You and Wanda were heading to your room when you came across Tony in the hallway.

Wanda: I thought you were decorating for halloween?

Tony: I am

Y/N: you're just hanging pictures of Nat

Tony: I thought you guys wanted scary decorations?

You and Wanda looked at each other and burst out laughing.

Walking past tony you gave him a pat on his shoulder

Y/N: Oh she's so going to kill you, good luck Stark.

Time skip (because I can)

You woke up to a scream echoing through the tower.

Turning around to look at Wanda, she just shrugged her shoulders and cuddled into you. If someone was attacking Jarvis would have alerted you so you just went back to sleep.

When you woke up again, you decided to get out of bed this time and head to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Taking Wanda's hand, you lead her to the kitchen and sat her down at the table. Natasha and clint were already sitting at the table, in conversation with each other. You walked off to the cupboards and came back with cereal for you and Wanda.

Nat: Morning y/n, morning Wanda

Clint: Goodmorning

y/n: Morning guys

Wanda: goodmorning, have you seen the others yet?

Nat: yes, steve is on a run and Bruce and Thor are arguing about who is the strongest Avenger in the training room.

Y/n: and Stark?

Nat: he's around

I looked at the smirk growing on Natasha's face. Oh she definitely knows exactly where Stark is.

Right in that moment the outside door slams open. Steve came in, doubled up from laughter trying to form a sentence.

Steve: you- you guys really need to.. come outside

Looking at each other curiously, you follow Steve outside to the patch with pumpkins and the scarecrow Bruce put up earlier this week.

Wondering why you were going there of all places you suddenly come to a halt.

Clint, Wanda and you stood there in silence for a good 20 seconds and then you all burst out laughing. Natasha stood there with the biggest grin on her face, looking very proud at her decoration.

There in the middle of the pumpkins where the scarecrow used to be, stood none other then the Tony stark, tied to a pole with a carved out pumpkin on his head.

Natasha: that's what you get for putting all of those pictures up in the compound. Have you learned your lesson now stark?

Tony: yes yes, can you now get me out of here?!

Natasha: You are so smart, you can get yourself out of it.

And with that Natasha walked back to the compound, followed by Clint. Leaving you, Steve, Wanda and a very annoyed Tony behind.

Tony: Come on guys help me out of here!

Y/n: I warned you stark, you shouldn't have put up those pictures. Let's go Wanda.

Not being able to contain your laughter you walk back to the compound, leaving Steve to get Tony out of his scarecrow position.

The rest of the Avengers were all playing a game in the common room, you decided to join them.

After about 10 minutes Steve came in, followed by a grumpy Tony who was mumbling something.

Neither of you could quite hear what tony just said but the sight of him storming off to his room covered in Pumpkin was something none of you were ever going to forget anytime soon.