2

Kyle's pov

I woke up again to a knock but when i opened my eyes a beam of sunlight hit them. I felt my self being squeezed from both sides, legs rapped over my legs, lips on my neck, and a face in my chest. I recalled the actions of last night and sighed again.

Jeez their all over me. I don't know if this was on purpose but it seems like it was. By the way Alton is snuggled in my neck and his legs are wrapped around mine it seems like he put them there. Same with Alex's face snuggled into my chest. It seems like their getting attached.

Luckily, they're deep sleepers so I carefully and quietly slipped through the covers and walked to the door. I opened my door a little bit so the person at the door couldn't see my bed. The person at my door was non other then my personal butler, Sillen.

"Good morning Young master, by any chance do you know where Young master Alton and Young Master Alex could be. Before telling the other staff and start a search I wanted to ask you."

Oh yeah, it probably looks like Alex and Alton just disappeared. This is really troublesome.

"Thank you for your concern but I know where they both are and their both safe and healthy."

Sillen looked a bit skeptical even through is facade I could see that he didn't trust me.

"Thank you, for that clarification Young master. Also I would like to inform you that the duke and the duchess has left the house for a meeting. Would you like me to tell the chefs to prepare breakfast."

Last night the food was pretty gross . Even if I was forced to cook in my old life I liked cooking.

"No that's fine I'm actually planning on cooking for me and my brothers"

I didn't miss the glimpse of shock in Sillen eyes. I don't know if it's because I want to cook or I called Alton and Alex brothers. After a while he replied.

"As you wish Young master"

He bowed and left. I closed the door and turned back to my bed to see that Alex and Alton were still sleeping. I then walked towards Alton side first and shook him gently.

"Alton.... It's time to wake up"

I spoke in a soft and quiet voice because I know how annoying it is to wake up. He groaned and felt the bed for a bit probably looking for me who he was cuddling. He turned toward me for a bit and opened he's eyes gently. Then he closed them back and rubbed them.

Wow seeing him like this he looked hot and cute at the same time. Yes, I'm gay but I didn't express that in my old world. I'm this world gay people and harems are normal.

"Leo?" Alton said in a soft tired voice

Geez, his voice is going to a turn me on.

"Yeah, it's me, it's already morning you need to wake up."

He groaned some more and sat up. He's eyes wandered my room while getting used to the light. 
Then they landed back on me and he looked a bit taken back. Then he looked down and blushed probably remembering last night.

"Thanks again.......for letting us.......sleep with you"

Awwww.. he looks so cute all embarrassed and flustered. I kissed his forehead.

"Don't worry about it you and Alex can come sleep in my bed anytime."

He looked shocked from the kiss and blushed even more. I just smiled and walked to the other side of the bed where Alex is.

"Alex..... it's time to wake up"

Just like his brother he groaned and felt the bed next to him. He opened his eyes and adjusted to the lighting then looked towards me. He also looked really cute, not hot, just cute.