Chapter 3: Movie and Announcement

Author: Ok! So this chapter will have the movie scene with Izuku's new friends and the announcement of the sports festival.
_______________________________

Izuku opened the front door, being greeted by the sight of Kyoka, Denki, Momo, Mina, Hanta and Shoto.

Momo: Izuku, sorry for dropping by on such short notice, but-

Mina:  We're here for the movies!!!

Mina interrupts Momo, holding out a bag filled with snacks and drinks they could share in Izuku's room.

Denki: I'm so pumped! I've been looking forward to these movies all week!

Inko: Izuku, who's at the door?

Inko came into view, wearing her signature apron and gasped in surprise.

Inko: Oh my, Izuku aren't these the students from 1-A?

Izuku: Yes. We had made prior plans to all come and watch movies in my room. Is this alright?

Inko: O-Of Course!

Inko (Mind): MY BABY BOY HAS FRIENDS!!!

Inko's mind was a whirlwind of proud mom thoughts as she was over the moon.

Inko: Would any of you like some tea?

Momo nods her head politely, smiling at the woman's kind nature.

Momo: I would love some tea, Miss Yagi.

Shoto: Me as well.

Hanta: Same here!

Inko: Perfect! You all head up to Izuku's room, I'll bring the tea up when it's ready.

Izuku: Mother, would you like me to help?

Inko: That's alright, Izuku. You have guests over, let your mom handle everything!

Inko said with pride as she zipped off to the kitchen in a flash. Denki was gawking at the woman's sheer speed.

Denki; Holy- she's fast as Iida!

Mina: Don't let him hear you say that!~ now, to the Izu-Cave!

Mina charged on ahead, heading up the stairs with everyone following close behind. Izuku was basically pulled towards his room by the excited pink student.

Opening the door to his room, the group of friends stared at the inside.

Denki: Whoa, nice room!

Kyoka: More stuff in here than I thought.

Mina: Thought it'd look different though. So, how should we set this up?

Mina asked excitedly, holding up the snacks. Izuku walked to his desk and began hooking up what looked to be a projector. He then inserts the very first disc of the F&F movies.