𝟑𝟗

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼, 𝗙𝗟 - 𝟭:𝟮𝟰𝗔𝗠.
𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"Daijah get the door" I spat

"I can't I'm shaving my cooch" She called out.

I kissed my teeth getting up to get the door. It was 1 something in the morning who the fuck could be at my door this late?

I looked through the peephole seeing Bugo outside the door making my eyes widened. It's been a week since Bugo broke up with Star and I haven't even had the chance to talk to her. She hasn't ate or left her room in a week and I was running out of time. I tried everything to get her to leave her room and nothing. I was so lost.

"Watchu you doing here?" I pushed him away shutting the door behind me.

"Yo week up. You broke up with Vic yet?" He asked.

"He broke up with me" I mumbled.

"Damn. You good?" He asked.

"You don't care so why you asking?" I mugged him.

"You right. Come sit inna car wimme real quick" He motioned for me to follow him.

"Just cuz I'm not with Vic anymore doesn't mean I'm finna be with you. Now get the fuck off my doorstep" I tried shutting the door on his face only for him to grip my neck pulling me outside.

"Keep fucking playing wit me Toni. We had a deal" He spat.

"A deal that I never agreed to" I spat.

"You want me to keep hurting your sister or what? Cuz I will" He tried walking past me.

"Fine bruh. Lemme grab my key" I pushed him away before I walked back inside.

"Is that Bugo?" Star sniffled walking in the kitchen.

"No. Nobody here" I lied.

"I heard his voice Toni" She spat.

"He's here to see me we just going to Teo house" I said.

"Whatever" She rolled her eyes walking off.

It's crazy the only way she'll come out her room was if Bugo was here. How was I supposed to tell her the truth when Bugo had to be here in order for her to come out?

"Come on" I slammed the door following him outside.

We made it to his car outside before he unlocked it hopping in.

"Can you make this quick? I was watching something in there" I said.

"No you on my time" He mugged me.