𝟗

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼, 𝗙𝗟 - 𝟮:𝟮𝟮𝗔𝗠.
𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

My blood boiled seeing my brother ex Caroline had posted her son that she had just gave birth to last night

My blood boiled seeing my brother ex Caroline had posted her son that she had just gave birth to last night. I was still angry, something told me that she had something to do with my brother death and that just ain't sit right with me.

"Toni? What UGG's should I order?" Star busted in my room making me kiss my teeth.

"Sorry I'll knock" She began walking out.

"You already in here. Lemme see" I held my hand out.

She handed me her phone showing me a pair of baby blue ugg's & a pair of dark green sparkle ugg's. "I like the green ones" I shrugged.

"I was thinking bout that one too. I just needed someone else opinion" She smirked.

"You need money for them?" I stood up stretching.

"No I got my own you get me enough stuff" She rolled her eyes.

"Don't do too much I was just asking" I mugged her.

"You okay? You been locked up in here for two days" She raised her eyes.

"I'm good" I slipped on my dusty ass pair of Jordan's.

"Where you going?" She asked being nosey.

"To handle sum business. I'll be back" I grabbed my house.

If Caroline had just given birth to her son last night then she definitely was still in the hospital. I ain't have no type of plan, but my brother was gonna get justice.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Hi what room is Caroline Brooks in? I'm her fiance we just had a baby last night" I smiled.

"Visiting hours are over. Come back tomorrow morning" She looked at me dryly.

"I informed her doctor I was gonna get us some food. They're letting me stay tonight" I lied.

"Mhmm" She eyed me pulling out a book. "Room 39C, on third floor" She said.

"Thank you so much" I nodded.

One thing I loved about Hospitals was that it was 24 hours, so sneaking past the staff was easy.

Once I found the elevator and made it to third floor finding the room was easy. I looked through the small window seeing Coraline sleeping peacefully with her baby beside her. I pulled out the note that I had written earlier that was made just for her before I cracked open the door creeping in. I placed the note on her side praying the paper didn't make any noise before I turned my attention onto her newborn baby.