𝟓

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼, 𝗙𝗟 - 𝟭𝟭:𝟰𝟰𝗣𝗠.
𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"Bruh I'm bouta bitch slap all of y'all" Bugo kissed his teeth watching his blunt fall on the floor

"That's what yo stupid ass get for tryna roll a blunt while walking" I laughed.

"I was gon let you hit the blunt this time but I change my mind" He nodded.

"That blunt dirty now put that to your lips and you gon become youngboy son" I smiled.

"Damn she just dogged yo ass" Teo laughed.

"Man why the fuck we in this crowded ass store looking for snacks anyway?" Mykell knocked over a few play toys.

"Sir imma need you to pick that up" A coworker said.

"Bitch you can pick those up yourself. You'll lose a few pounds just by bending down" He mugged her.

"Teo!" I laughed hitting him.

"Aye lady while you at it want this feet infested blunt too? This job look like it's stressing you and your weight out" Bugo held it out to her.

"Bruh" I laughed loudly.

"I'm gonna have to ask you all to leave" The coworker frowned.

"We'll leave after we get these expensive ass snacks. Why the fuck y'all chips more than 3 dollars?" Mykell frowned picking up the party size hot chips.

"Get three of those" I told him.

"I'm gonna get security" She walked off.

"We gon be gone by the time you get to them Susan. Walking slow as hell" Teo called out.

I laughed grabbing two big sprites. Dash and Ty was at the studio since Dash was making a EP since he rapped with his free time. We been just chilling and watching them but them niggas got hungry so here we was getting some snacks for them cuz we was gon be there for a while.

"Ain't that Antonio ex?" I heard looking back.

"On who that bitch pregnant" Bugo laughed.

"Do my eyes deceive?" I held my mouth open.

"And who that nigga with her?" Mykell eyes widened.

"That ain't a nigga bitch he white" Bugo shook his head.

"Ain't that bitch abort Antonio baby? Her belly look a lil big for her to abort it now" Teo made the yikes face.