Chapter 26 The prince, princess and dragon (3)

A/N: I'm not going to lie; it's been so long that I need to restart and re-read TOG. I want to get the plot and characters right. So, don't expect a lot of updates.

__________________________________________

''Speak''

'Thought'

Announcer

__________________________________________

~Evol POV~

Well, ain't that quite a story, and here I thought White is just an evil bastard, but apparently, he is an evil bastard with some good in it. But is he still an evil bastard? Yes, he is.

Anyway, silence overcomes us, and we keep running, like Mira is running while I am just following behind her. 

On our way there, we encounter guardians that seem to guard different parts of the train. Still, of course, instead of having some monologue or a proper fight, Mira, clearly in a hurry, pulls out her sword and speed-blitz every guardian or enemy we encounter.

She is trying to speedrun the hell train and finish as fast as possible. But I know why she is in a hurry; it is clear that she is in love, no, more like obsessed with Hoaquin or White or whatever he goes by.

She is a clear example of what Yandere look like. She might not act like it, but every time I bring up the topic of White losing interest or cheating on her, her bloodlust would skyrocket through the roof, and she would ''kindly'' smile at me, which is very wrong the way. Why?

It's because Mira does not smile; if she smiles, it just means you are fucked.

But that is not important right now; what is essential is that it took Rachel and her team, which has a guide, one month to reach the room where Hoaquin is sealed in, and that is with a cheat of a guide. But then again, I have something better than a guide and Mira and her yandere radar. 

And here I thought it was nothing more than a myth, but here it is, and it seems to be working.

So anyway, I do not know how long it would take us to reach the room that White is sealed in, but I am so sure that, at best, it would take us only a week a most before we reach the room that he is sealed in, with our current speed. 

~3 days later~

So yeah, three days of running non-stop and not eating, sleeping or resting. It might seem insane, but trust me, even an average regular can go on with a week of food, water and resting. So trust me, Mira, and I can keep running for probably one month straight.

The train already left the station two days ago, meaning that Rachel's group is probably already inside the train, or maybe more people are on the train.

Because if you remember, the train door is not there anymore, my Rashomon destroys it, so that means everyone can enter this train, whether they have a ticket or not.

Of course, it might seem pointless to care about a broken door, but that damn broken door might change the plot, you know? Especially, someone like Khun Aguero Agnes would, without a doubt, be suspicious about it.

But who cares about all of that? The point is we are here at the location where Hoaquin is sealed. 

Of course, there is also a guardian guarding the damn door.

The guardian is a large entity, easily towering over normal-sized people. The guardian is bald, olive-skinned, has large ears, and piercing grey eyes, wears only three-quarter length trousers and has a series of tattoos adorning his shoulders, navel, legs and the sides of his torso.