Chapter 14 time for a upgrade (2)

"Speak"

'Thought'

____________________________________________

Evolto is now walking back to his room; when he arrived in front of the hotel, someone stood there. It was Mira. She is just standing there, with her arms cross. When she spotted Evol, her face twisted, and she looks at him angrily.

''Where were you all day?'' Mira ask

''And why would you want to know?'' Evol response back

''I was trying to contact you because I need some help. When I try to call you by using a pocket, you never answer. When I try using this thing called ''Emily'', she told me that she doesn't know who you are.''

''Which remind me, how did you hide from Emily?''

''What? Do you think that stupid app is an all-knowing God or something? It is nothing more than an A.I; it has flaws. You, a princess of Jahad, shouldn't be relying on that app too much.'' Evol response

''You don't need to lecture me here.''

''Well, I'm just saying,'' Evol shrug before continuing, ''So, what do you need my help for?''

''There is something I want'' Mira simply answer

''Ho? And what is that ''something'' that even princess need my help for?''

''That something is an anima core that I need.''

''Anima core? Why do you even need an anima core for?''

''It is none of your business. I want an anima core, and you will help me get it.''

''It not that I complaining, but how or where will you get this anima core? Also, what anima core you need.''

Mira looks at you for a second before turning her pocket to visible mode; she then shows you the information about the anima she needs and where to find it. When Evolto sees the thing that she wants, it causes his to eyes widen.

''You serious?'' Evol ask after seeing what she want

''I'm serious'' Mira response

''Really? You know that we can buy it, you know?''

''I already considered that, but the price is too high, not to mention, there will be a lot of people there, who are filthy rich. You think you have enough money to beat them?'' Mira response

''What do I even get out of this?''

''Well, I will help you in the coming workshop battle.''

''What?''

''I know you want to join it, that why we are staying on this floor. So, when the time comes, I will be your pawn in the battle.''

Evol look at Mira; he can see that she is pretty serious about this. He already thought about what to do in the workshop battle, but this can help him greatly.

''*sigh* Fine, I will do it. After all, there is also something I want from the auction house.''

When Evol saw what Mira wanted, he was quite surprised; it was an anima core in the auction house tomorrow. The cores that Evol wanted was something that Evol thought he could afford easily, but the core that Mira want was something else entirely. Mira wants the core from the anima that lived on the 130th floor and a rare at that. It the core of The Eternal Sleeper, Glaaki.

It a snail-like animal that lived on the 13oth floor. People called it an eternal sleeper for a reason. Glaaki will spend most of its lifetime sleeping while consuming the shinsu in the air. It will only wake up if someone was to disturb it. What makes Glaaki special is that it spends most of its life time-consuming shinsu; it has the ability to control shinsu like a wave controller. People said that Glaaki has excellent control over shinsu that can rival a high ranker.