Chapter 6 Wave controller class and talk with FUG

"Speak"

'Thought'

____________________________________________

3 days pass in a flash. Evolto, who have been nothing except practicing with his Rashomon and will only go out from his room to get some food. He hasn't been speaking to any main characters and become one of those guy who love to spend time alone.

Right now, our main character is sitting in the classroom with other people. He has been sitting there for an hour before the door open, and here comes the main character of the show Jyu Viole Grace aka Bam.

Bam enter the room and sit down next to Laurie. A few minutes later, someone else enters the room; it was a person who looks like a big ball of rice, with little legs poking under him. His name was Yuga, or royal enforcement division in disguise.

He quickly introduces himself and explains the role and what shinsu is. Which, of course, Evol ignored because, obviously. He then explains that they need to contract administrator to be able to used shinsu on this floor. Yuga then quickly points out that Laurie has already made a contract with the floor administrator of this floor before turning and looking at Evol.

''Also, Mr Evol, you probably made a contract with the administrator already, right?'' Yuga ask

Evol was quite surprised when he heard this. Evol already though that Yuga might already know that he an irregular after he used to attack like Cero. Then again, Cero is nothing more than a modified version of a bang.

'Look like I can keep my status as irregular a secret for now.''

''Well, of course'' Evol response

After that, Yuga goes on and explain how to make a contract with the administrator. It only took them a few minutes before all of them made a contract with the administrator.

Yuga then starts the class about shinsu, which Evol ignored because he already knows nearly everything about shinsu. The class took a few hours before Yuga dismiss the class.

Evol didn't get up immediately because he wants to introduce himself to Bam. Evol sits there and looks at science in front of him. It happened just like in the Webtoon. Hoh start to approach Bam, and Evol swears that he sees Hwa Ryun start to smirk when she saw Hoh approach Bam, but that smirk quickly disappears when she looks at Evolto. Who pretend to be not paying attention.

'Well, she a guide for a reason, I guess.'

Evol thought to himself before turn his attention back to Bam. He just finishes his conversations between Lauroe and Hoh. Lauroe just left the room, followed by Hoh. Leaving only Bam and Evolto in the room

'Now my chance!!'

Evol quickly approaches Bam from behind, who was still looking at the bang on his hand.

''Hey'' Evol call out Bam, causing Bam to jump a bit

''Oh, hello, Mr Evolto'' Bam greet him back

''You don't need to call me Evolto; just Evol is enough.''

''Oh, sorry,'' Bam said, rubbing the back of his head

''That alright. How is your injury? You got hit pretty bad and got knocked out for 2 days. Are you sure you alright?''

''Oh, don't worry, it fine. Thank you for your concern Mr Evol'' Bam response with a smile

'Damn, he so nice. I feel bad even more now after learning what gonna happened to him in the future.'

''Mr Evol, Can I ask you a question?''

''Ho? What is it?''

''The person in the same team as you, the one who has blonde hair, was her name Rachel?'' Bam ask nervously