16. Closer Than Before

Delaney's POV

I jump awake from my slumber.

As I glance around the room realize that I am unfamiliar with it.

The more I glance around and move my head I notice that there is something moving inside of my hair.

This causes my body to freeze instantly.

'Please do not be a rat or a spider' I chant over and over again in my head

As I remain frozen I focus on said thing moving in my hair.

It seems to have four legs. No...five.

The thing continues to gently stroke through my hair. Starting from my hairline and stroking all the way through the length of my hair.

As four of the legs gently comb my hair behind my ear I realize that it is not legs but instead fingers.

This realization allows to me comfortably relax.

Well, I am relaxed for a total of ten seconds until my pillow begins moving.

I fully jump up and away from it, the person's hand leaving my hair.

As I glance down at the 'moving pillow' my eyes widen when they land on a thigh.

Not just any thigh...Hunter's thigh.

"You needed to wake up and my leg was falling asleep" I hear her say

I glance up to her face only to notice that she is already looking at me.

"I'm sorry," I apologize

"I had no clue-" I begin to say only for the actress to cut me off

I instantly shut my mouth at this.

"It's fine, at least you didn't snore or drool on me" she smirks

I watch the raven haired girl girl stand up from the couch, a confused facial expression on my face.

Why is she being nice to me? It is scaring me.

The raven haired girl holds out her hand for me to grab ahold of.

I hesitate as my eyes land on said hand.

"Why are you being nice to me?" I immediately question

The actress rolls her eyes at me.

"Are you going to let me help you or not?" She asks, evading my question

I go to ask the question again only to quickly shut up and grab the actress's hand.

Hunter helps me up off of the small couch, allowing me to stretch my legs before leading me out of the unknown room.

"There you two are! You've been gone for almost fifteen minutes" Gigi says as Hunter and I make our way towards the set

"Sleeping beauty over here literally just woke up" Hunter comments

I roll my eyes at the actress.

The two of us climb up the stairs to the set, making our way towards the makeshift kitchen.

I feel a sudden surge of confidence in me.

"You must think you are so funny" I cross my arms

I am taken aback when the actress suddenly turns around.

Due to me walking less than three feet behind her I almost bump into her taller frame.

She uses her pointer finger to tilt my head up a bit.