Part 2 :-)

"Aaah Aaaahhhhhhhhh...Yesss... Ell...."

"Yeah so I'm done." says Ella.

"So..."

"Sooo What ? , So, how was my blowjob ?"

" Let me say you, you're the first woman who was able to make me moan that loud. I mean I guess even two floors below our floor were able to hear my voice."

"Yeahhh ?? Hahaha" giggles Ella.

"So, are you ready now ??"

"Ready.. Me ??"
Then he hugs her from behind making sure his business touches her back. And, then lifts her and then he sits on the bed with Ella between his wide open legs. And, then his fingers go slightly on her waist then unzipping her jeans and there under her panty.
And, he starts fingering her with his fingers going here and there between her labia. But no reaction from Ella's side.

" Okay, Stop!" Exclaims Ella.

She gets up, Zipping her jeans. And picking her bag up from the chair. She says, "I'm going now. "

"Wait!! What Why ??, I mean we're not finished yet."

" I'M "

Slamming the door she goes out of the room.

Taking out ciggarete from her pocket and lightning it.."huh, what an idiot!! " she exclaims to herself.

And, smoking while walking on the road she recalls her day.
"It wasn't that bad day if I see..uhh...
nevermind."

" Arghhh!!! Why is this bus not coming ?" Annoyingly she exclaims to herself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ohh...Here I see."
She gets on the bus and stares out of the window while smoking.

"Finally!!" She cries while opening her door.

And there she lays on her favourite bed.

"Thank God!! Finally a bed where nobody is fingering me that badly lol." She says while rolling her eyes.

BEEP BEEP BEEPPP!
Her alarm clock rings.

"Ughh...Shut Up Already. Arghhh.... Baby get up..Time for work again."

After freshening up she leaves for work.