Part 7:-)

Kai's POV:-

"I don't know why do I keep getting feeling towards her, even though we barely know each other. When she said me she won't have sex with me, a part of me got shattered. But, this weird feeling is uncontrollable while she is holding my hand. I just wish that her hands holds my hand always and forever." He whispers to himself while looking at the stars outside the window.
______________________________________
Then alarm beeps.

"Arghhhh!" Ella Exclaims and opens her eyes.

"Aaaaaaaa!" She shouts while seeing Kai sleeping besides her.

"Whattt ??" Kai says as he opens his eyes.

"Aaaaa!" He shouts backs as he sees Ella besides her.

"Okayy!! Calm down..Jesus Christ. I was terrified for a second here. I thought that I'm sleeping with that pedophile."

"Pedophile ?" Kai asks.

"Umm.. no nothing" she says while resting her forehead on her hand.

"Btw, what are you doing here in my bed with me ?" Ella asks Kai.

"Actually, you were drunk last night and I came here to drop you and then you were not letting me go."

"Ugghh! I cannot remember anything. What in the name of the universe. My head is aching a lot. I feel like it's gonna explode.... Nevermind. I think you should leave, since, you too have to leave for work."

"Uhh..uhh..yes. Btw, I'll make a drink for you so that you feel nice."

" Ohh! So sweet of you. Go ahead. Please fast."

He starts making a drink, while, Ella watches him from back.

"What a muscular hands..and his perfect round ass. It's heaven to watch him from back." She wispers to herself.

"Here." Kai turns around and hands the drink to her.

"Drink it in one go. FAST!"

She drinks it as fast as possible.
"Is it nice ?"

"Yeah! It is."

"So, I'll leave now. You'll start feeling nice within half an hour or so."

Kai rushes to his door to leave.
Ella runs behind him.

"Hey Kai!"

"Hey Ella, what happened ?"

"I want to ask you something."

"Yes...Please. Go ahead."

"Did I do anything weird or like orrr something stupid yesterday while drunk ?" She asks him curious and with a innocent face.

"Ohh.. that innocent face" he whispers to himself.

"No. Dont Worry you didn't do anything that sort of... But...!!

"BUT ?" Ella says almost screaming.

" You were saying something like cherry cake." He tries to tease while leaning in with a smirk on his face.

Ella doesn't say anything but her face turns full red.

"Bye bye Kai!" Ella rushes back to her houses while shutting her door.

"Bye bye! Meet you in the office."

Oh my God! That smirk tho! I'm such an idiot. Such an idiot. She says while slapping her head.

____________________________________

Both of them reach office.

Kai greets Ella.

Ella greets back him with little bit of awkwardness.

"Oh how tables have turned", he whispers to himself while giving a smirk.

"Then, both of them gets called in the office."

"You both have done a commendable job together. Everyone has loved your work. We will be waiting to see more of you both. You may leave now."

Both of them leave the office and Ella starts jumping while shouting "yayyy" while Kai with a big and proud smile looks at her. Then, they both hug each other.

"Congrats, Ella"

"Congrats to you too"

"So lets head back to the office."

"Yesss. And, lets smash the work with full force." Says Ella.

Kai laughs.

Both of them start working.
While working, Ella hand accidently touches Kai's thighs.

Kai gives her the look.

"Umm...it was by mis..."

Kai grabs her waist and pulls her closer and leans forward.

He looks into Ella's eyes.
While Ella looks back.

"May I ??" Kai asks.

"NO!!!!" Says Ella.

Everything gets very awkward. And, there is a pin drop silence.

"Umm... I'm so sorry Ella. I didn't meant that."

"So, what did you mean ?? My hands on your thigh was a mistake. Me requesting you to stay at my house was because I was drunk. I REQUEST YOU TO NOT TAKE THAT IN ANY ANOTHER WAY. PLEASE." She says in a lower but stern voice.

"I'm sorry Ella. But, what's the problem ?? I don't get it."

"Whatt do you mean ?"

"I mean you say you are very cool...that, you've sex with every other guy whom you don't even know. And,"

"And, what ? You really have more to say ? Yeahhh ??? You mean that just because I've sex with Avery other man. I'm obliged to let you kiss me ?? To have sex with you ?"

" No..No!"

"WAIT!! LET ME FINISH FIRST. You don't fucking know. I have sex with anybody whoever, whether I know them or not. It is none of your fucking business. Whatever I do it's with my permission. You have no say in that. DO YOU GET IT ?"

"Yes yes I get it. I didn't mean to say that Ella. I'm extremely sorry."

"I don't want to hear a single word from you now."

Kai leaves the room without uttering a word.

So, Umm guys!! I'm sorry lol for not giving you the scenes between Kai and Ella but I promise it's there in the future chapters. But, what do you all think.. What Kai said was it all right ?? What should Kai do to rectify his mistake ??