Part 6:-)

"Aahh! It's Sunday again. Getting ready to strip again."

Ella gets ready and leaves to go meet her blind date. And, there she reaches and calls her date.

"Oh my god! There are so many hot guys here..I wonder who my date is ? Ugghh! Why is he not picking up the call.....Hello! Yeahh..where are you ?"

"Here in black shirt..I'm waving at you."

"What the fuckk!!!" she exclaims as she see's her date."

"Hey, I'm Ben!

"Hello!! So, you're the Ben I've been talking ??"

"Yess...why ?? What happened ?"

"No..just that I was expecting a 20-30 year old man and not a man of my father's age."

"Darling, what's in a age?? I'm better at fucking rather than all those boys. Atleast try me once." He says as he rubs her hand.

"No, Thank You. I've no interest in fucking a pedophile. And, by looking at you, I can see how much stamina you would be having." She leaves while saying this.

"Arghh..very very bad day. What should I do now ? I don't want this loneliness to swallow me on this Sunday."

"Arghhhhh"

"Uhh! I have an idea...let's call Kai."
.
.
.
.
"Hello, Ella!!"
"Hello Kai! So, I was thinking why don't we meet today."
"Yeah cool, I'll message you the address."
"Okay Cool!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then she meets Kai.
"Hello Ella! So how was your one day stand ?" He questions her by leaning forward.

"Please, don't ask me about that..it's a request" she answers while sipping a glass of wine.

"You also have some drinks. Why are you sitting without any..."says Ella.

"Yeah..yeahh! So, one sex on the beach for me please.... No two. One for me and one for my friend Ella."

"Oh shut up."

"Yeah, since you were not able to have sex today why not have atleast drink of that name."

"Yes..okay!" Says Ella. After having almost 5-6 shots.

Both of them start drinking.
"No nomore..Ella. Youve to go to office tomorrow..don't forget."

"Ugghh! One more please I promise it's the last. I had a very shitty day today...please let the euphoria of drinks replace my sadness."

"Woww..you're quite poetic when drunk. But now stop it." Kai grabs her hand and both of them leave.

"So where do you stay."

" Why are you asking ?? Please I dont want to have sex with you." Ella says while drunk.

"Why what's wrong with me ?" Kai asks her taking advantage of the situation.

"Nothing..I mean your eyes are beautiful like a sea who has the ability to calm ones heartbeat. Your chest like a puffed cake with....cherry.

"With cherry ??"

"Yes. But, I don't know whether that cherry is tasty or not cause I've not yet tasted it.And your ass..."

"Okay okay Stop!" Kai says

"Give me your address.. where do you stayyy ??"

"Here." She removes her I'd card from her purse and hands it over to him.

"Okayy! Ill leave you at your home."

_____________________________________

They both reach Ella's home.
" Where's your key" ?

"Here. She points at her pocket on her breast."

"Okay! Give me!"

"No, you take it."

"No, Give me."

"Here. Stubborn little bastard." She gives him her keys.

Then he starts removing her shoes.
While she slides her finger from his face to his lips and down his chest.

"What are you doing, Ella?"

"Nothing, just touching.."

"Okay Stop! Keep your hands behind you."

"No, I'll not. You're fucking no-one  to command me." She shouts.

"So, then stop touching me." He says

And, after he's done removing her shoes. He makes her lay down on her bed. And is about to leave when Ella grabs his hands.

"What happened?"

She gets up and sits while her hands still holding on to his hands.

And then pulls him towards her.

"Dont go. Please! Don't go! Otherwise this loneliness will swallow me." She says while half sleepy and half drunk while her eyes little bit wet.

"I'm here, Ella. Dont Worry. I'm right here."

He sits down on her bed besides her  while she still holding his hand.

Guys!! I hope you all enjoyed this one. Some spicy Stories are coming after this. Be ready.