Chapter - 4

"What was that?" Felis said staring with amusement towards Christina who just ran away, after saying, you know, what she said.

'Don't run away this time.'
:What on Earth she meant by that?

Maybe I knew. Last time, I ran away blushing so you know.

I glanced back at Felis who was staring at me now, maybe waiting for me to respond.

"Not maybe. I am waiting for you to respond Princess, all good? You two, why were you sitting here?"

How did he know what I was thinking?

"Umm..no..nothing. We were just talking."

"Yeah, what a beautiful place to talk. I mean I never thought that the school corridor could be a great picnic spot. Your choices are really unique." He chuckled.

"Hahaha, very funny," I said, half embarrassed.

I mean, I knew that it was strange. So, what do I even disagree about?

"Alright. Bye."

I was turning to leave when Felis suddenly came in front of me, " I thought your friend said, not to run away this time."

Why?

No, seriously why?

He could have ignored that if he wanted. But, he had to bring that 'not run away this time' thing.

It's seriously embarrassing.

Is Christina my friend?

Still, I'll be calm.

"So, you want me to stay here and punch your face ?"

He threw his hands in the air in defence.

"Oh, my fan is a fighter. I didn't quite think."

"Funny."

"Yes. You are!"

"Hahaha." I left him with a fake smile.

He didn't stop me again. Not that I wanted him to stop me either.

It was my Maths class so I couldn't stay there even if I wanted to.

Not that I wanted to stay.

Really.

"May I come in Sir," I said hesitantly.

The professor looked at me, "You are late, Stella. Not expected of you. Come in."

Yes, I've NEVER been late to class.

I quietly sat beside Christina who was giggling at me.

Seriously? What a cheater! She ran away and left me alone with that..Felis, and the nonsense she spoke.

I'll talk to her later. Right, now- I've to not talk to her to face another disappointed look of the professor.

༄•-------
--(After the professor had left)--

"So, what's up Christi!" I said ruining Christina's perfectly straightened hairs.

"I straightened them today! How can you just ruin them like that?" She said while trying to adjust her hair.

"Just the way you ruined my day."

"Call it revenge." She said dramatically.

"Revenge?" I said lifting my eyebrows in confusion.

"You ruined my sleep."

"Seriously Christina. That's so childish." I said with a frown.

"Look who's calling me CHILDISH. The girl whose mind thinks like a kindergarten kid." She said with a chuckle.

"Seriously? It's not that funny." I said with an irritated smile.

She patted my shoulder gently and said in a serious tone, "You are right Stella, it's not at all funny. Coz it's a FACT, my little kid." and she began giggling.

Well, not that she's wrong.

"Still, you shouldn't have left me like that there. I mean at least what was the need to say that nonsense. It was so embarrassing. He must be thinking that I just talk about him when we just met yesterday for what was hardly five minutes!"

"Revenge. I told you."

I frowned.

Suddenly, she grew excited.

"Alright. Tell me, what did you both talk about?"

"What?"

How can she ask me so, when I just got upset with her.

Alright. I'll teach her now.

"I can't tell you."

"What?" She grew more curious.

"I said that I CAN'T TELL YOU," I said more loudly.

"I heard that, stupid. I mean what is it that you 'can't tell me' ?"

"Didn't I say I can't tell you." I stressed the word 'can't.

"But I'm your best friend. How could you do that to me?"

"Just the way you did what you did just a few minutes ago to me," I said with a smirk.

"Alright sorry. That's a different thing. Now tell me fast."

"He told me that.." I pretended to think something and smiled.

Of course to make her think what she thought.

"What..?" She raised her eyebrows in confusion with a look that- She knows what I'll say. But she isn't sure.

"That.." I said looking at her more determined face.

"That..?" she repeated with a questioning tone.

"That your best friend is an IDIOT!"I shouted while ruining her hair again and ran away instantly.

"You idiot !" She came running behind me.

----------------------•𖤐•𖤐•𖤐•---------------------