EWWNC: Spider-Man 3 (2007)

Everything Wrong With Nostalgia Critic on Spider-Man 3 (2007)

Intro:

1.
0:56 It's good that you never learned a damn thing about #ChangeTheChannel.

2.
1:06 Oh no... you put Jonah Jameson into this...

3.
3:01 It amazes me that Channel Awesome's opinions on the Internet's views on Spider-Man 3 haven't really changed. It's like how Doug views The Wall movie, but even more outdated.

4.
3:28 Wow. Doug's still depending on Rotten Tomatoes, huh? Rotten Tomatoes is a broken-ass site that shouldn't be used as research for reviewers like Doug. Seriously, why not use IMDB?

5.
3:57 I can see how much work Doug put into his English classes. Minimal effort.

6.
4:26 Doug still thinks the Internet is that bias since 2012.

7.
4:47 Doug thinks that people over the age of 40 can't attend college. That's ageist.

8.
4:54 Just under 5 minutes and we already got a creepy sex joke. +5 BS Points

9.
5:12 These two wouldn't had known that Harry would become the New Green Goblin. Also, what'd you mean "her husband"? Mary Jane didn't even get married in the 2nd film, numbskull, since she ran away from the wedding to be in a relationship with Peter at the end.

10.
5:30 You're not gonna exactly question how Peter and Mary Jane didn't notice how close the meteorite hit close to them? OK.

11.
5:52 So, you're stating that *This* is the most adult thing in a Sam Raimi movie? Don't get me wrong, it is quite dark, since there's a dying child involved, but weren't you aware of the dark moments from the 1st movie? Which is a shame, considering the fact you claimed that Spider-Man 1 was heavily "kid focused".

12.
6:03 SKIP!

13.
6:43 Oh great, another disgusting sex joke(!) +5 BS Points

14.
7:05 I actually agree with this, since Harry's Goblin design looks way too basic and honestly, he should've had a darker version of Norman's Goblin suit. Hell, in the Spider-Man 1 game, you can actually play as Harry, who actually wears the exact same suit his father wore. -1 BS Point

15.
7:48 Dude, he just knocked out his best friend who had turned hostile towards him over a misunderstanding. After getting his shoulder stabbed and survived a Goblin gadget explosion, Peter didn't know that Harry would get *This* badly wounded from crashing down in the alley. Hell, he took the enhancers his father invented, remember?

16.
8:50 The sound that Doug makes whenever he jerks off.

17.
9:51 We are now skipping every skit that has appeared in this video.

18.
12:14 How the hell does that link up? It's good when it involves Jameson, but now you're just randomly using the joke for the sake of random jokes.

19
12:26 Doug... Doug... Just. No. +10 BS Points

20.
13:31 Ok Doug, it wasn't funny the first times. Knock it off.

21.
14:00 In case you didn't notice from earlier scenes, Peter and Mary Jane were having some relationship struggles. You actually did talk about that, but you didn't give any examples of why their relationship isn't healthy, so here's mine. Mary Jane got replaced by a different singer, cos apparently, she performed "badly", according to her play's directors. After that, she wanted support from her boyfriend, but Peter decides to use Spider-Man as an excuse on why Mary Jane shouldn't be strung up about her bad time, instead of giving her comfort and making her happy. I'll admit, Peter is causing this relationship to slowly crumble down and then he decides to kiss Gwen Stacy to simply spite her. What a dick.