|14|. Strange feelings

Abhinav's POV

I groaned when I felt sunrays on my face. I asked disha to close the curtains but no one answered. I woke up and sat on my bed.

"Ugh!" I groaned clutching my head. I shook my head and opened my eyes to see the time. Shit! It's 11:00 am. Why disha didn't woke me up?

"Because your dumbass told her to mind her own business" my conscience mocked and I looked at my nightstand to check my phone.

Near my phone a glass of water and a painkiller was kept with a note stick on it. I picked up the note and a smile automatically made it's way to my face.

Mr. Kapoor,

I kept a painkiller with a glass of       water for you as I know you might have a hangover. Khushi went to her school and I am also going to office. I have kept your breakfast with a lemonade on dining table so if you want you can have it.
                                                        ~  Disha

I always hurt her but then also she never fails to amaze me. Her these caring actions are making it really hard for me to pretend that I hate her because hate is a strong word to express for someone like her but this word is much more meaningful and applicable for Rishi. Nevermind, But how did she know that I drank yesterday?

Shit!! Did I came home like a drunkard last night and who brought me back? Was I that much drunk that I didn't remember anything? Did I do or say something strange to her yesterday?

I closed my eyes and tried to remember everything that happened yesterday.

~Flashback~

I was going to disha's office to meet khushi but when I reached her floor I heard a girl mocking her about our marriage and is questioning her relationship with khushi.

I was going to give her a piece of mind when disha beat me to it and gave her a befitting reply. Disha turned to leave and when she saw me she was shocked but didn't said anything and I left from there towards my cabin.

Khushi didn't saw me because she was hiding her face in the crook of disha's neck. I was going to my elevator thinking "How I wanted to be in khushi's place right now?".

"Abhi, do you want disha to carry you in the same way she was carrying khushi?" I heard deepak beside me and he was biting his lips to control his laugh. I glared him saying that I didn't said anything and he teasingly raised his eyebrows.

"Don't bite your lips in front of me" I said because when he is doing that disha's face is coming in my mind as it's her habit when she is nervous. It really makes hard for me to control at that time and now that I have kissed her once I wanted to do it again and again.

But I don't think you will get a chance anytime soon because of the way you behaved with her after kissing her.

Elevator door's opened and I went inside but deepak didn't entered instead he was looking at me weirdly. "Are you coming inside or should I go alone?" I asked him.

"Your earlier comment and we being in an elevator is not at all appealing as I feel like you are going to pin me to the wall and gonna kiss me hard just like in fifty shades of grey. For your kind information I am straight bro" he said while putting his hands around his chest dramatically.