|20|. You know Gauri?

Disha's POV

"Mommy Can you help me in doing my homework as tomorrow I have my unit test too?" Khushi asked while turning pages of her book.

"Of course cupcake" I said and sat beside her while looking at her book. I taught her and then she started doing her homework while I didn't left her there so that I can tell her if she doesn't know something.

**Notification**

I looked at my phone when I heard the sound of notification and it was from abhinav.

Abhinav: I will be late today!

Me: Why?🤔

Abhinav: Need to check all the files for the presentation tomorrow. Don't miss me too much I will try to come early!😉😉

     Me: Why will I miss you? I am enjoying with khushi.😏😏

Abhinav: Okay! will see that when I will be back.🧐 

         Me: Now go and complete your work fast. Bye!!💜💜

Abhinav: Bye💓

I blushed when I saw red heart emoji from him. Khushi didn't noticed me because she was very much engrossed in her homework.

We ate our dinner which ashi made for us. Khushi and I chatted for a while then she slept. I covered her with duvet and after kissing her forehead I left the room.

I changed into my nightwear and laid on the bed waiting for abhinav. I opened my laptop and watched an episode of Weightlifting fairy kim bok joo.

I finished an episode and abhinav was still not back so I laid on the bed waiting for him. About half an hour later abhinav came and laid beside me. He pulled me towards him thinking that I am asleep.

"I know you are not sleeping" he said while nuzzling his nose on my neck. I closed my eyes and tilted my neck to give him more space when he started placing soft kisses all over my neck.

"Abh...abhinav" I said or more like moaned when he bit a specific spot on my neck. I turned towards him and a blush crept on my cheeks as I saw him shirtless.

"Why are you not wearing your t-shirt?"

"Because I don't want to" he said and pulled me to him and my hands came in contact with his bare chest. He lifted my chin up and without wasting any time crashed his lips on mine.

He kept on kissing me, first it was slow but within no time it turned passionate as he entered his tongue inside my mouth. While kissing he laid me down flat on the bed and hovered over me.

When we were out of breadth he left my lips and started kissing my other side of neck which was left before. I moaned when he again bit the space between my neck and earlobe. I can feel a pool of wetness downwards.

He entered his hand inside my crop top and started caressing my stomach. I also roamed my hands all over his back and stomach feeling his abs.

When mistakenly while roaming my hands I touched him below his stomach he groaned and grinded his lower body on mine. I stiffened when I felt how hard he was and moaned when he again grinded his pelvis.