|35|. Party and Confession!

Disha's POV

"Mommy you are back!" khushi said as soon as I entered inside our home. Khushi was sitting on the couch while eating a cupcake which I made in the morning and drawing a butterfly.

"Yes cupcake and everyone else will also come after half an hour" I said and khushi nodded and gulped the remaining cupcake quickly. It's chocolate and cream was all around her lips and she was looking damn cute like that which made me chuckle.

When I chuckled khushi looked at me all confused so I grabbed a tissue paper and cleaned her lips. I muttered cutie while cleaning her lips and she giggled. After placing a kiss on my cheeks she ran inside her room to put her drawing book back to it's place.

She is not like most of the children who scatters their things here and there while playing instead she always try to keep her room clean and keep things to the place from where she took it.

"What are you preparing ashi?" I asked ashi as I entered inside the kitchen. We don't have to decorate the hall much so I decided to help ashi first in making dinner.

"Bhabhi right now I am making paneer butter masala and batter for dosa" she told me and I too started helping her. Khushi wanted us to make sambhar dosa and as many of us likes to eat naan and panner so I decided to put both in the menu.

After dinner preparation was done I started cleaning the hall one more time and by the time I was doing that riva, deepak bhai and rishi bhai also came to help me in decorating.

Within an hour only we have decorated whole house properly as it was almost 7 pm and abhinav's friend will start coming soon. Abhinav's meeting will be iver at approx 8 pm so he will be home after that which gives us enough time to get ready.

"Princesse let me do this and you go get ready as guests might be coming by now" rishi bhai said while I was standing on a stool to decorate the top of pillar with few balloons.

"Okay bhai but be careful" I said and carefully went down from the stool. After giving balloon and tape to rishi bhai I went inside the room with khushi to help her change into her dress and then to get ready myself.

"Mommy! How am I looking?" Khushi asked me when she was all ready and was admiring herself in front of the mirror.

"Gorgeous" I said and she giggled while hiding her face with her little hands. I love her giggling as whenever I hear her laugh a smile always made it's way to my lips.

"Disha you are not ready yet and some guests are already outside waiting to meet you and abhinav too might be coming soon" riva said as soon as she barged inside the room all ready for the party.

"I was helping khushi and now she is ready so it will take only 15 minutes for me to get ready" I told riva and when I said 15 minutes she scoffed muttering 'yeah I know your 15 minutes'.

Riva took khushi out to meet everyone and I got ready in a saree and after wearing ornaments I gave a last look to myself in the mirror and then left the room to meet his friends.

"Disha come with me so that I can introduce you to our friends" deepak bhai said and I followed him. He kept on introducing me to his and abhinav's friends and I remembered few of them from our wedding and reception but didn't remembered their name.

Our parents came and were asking me about all the things that happened in last few days as we haven't met from a long time. I greeted everyone and were talking to ourselves eagerly waiting for abhinav's arrival.

We all halted to our steps and quickly switched off all the lights when we heard abhinav's car horn from outside. Today deliberately I asked the guards to close the main door so that whenever abhinav will come we could know from his car horn.