Keeping Up With the Quadashians

(Y/N) hates reality TV shows. She thought people on reality TV were just fake and trying too hard to be interesting. When the quads told her they'd be watching "The Life of Eiffel" all day, she passed on it.

"You don't like reality TV shows?" Nicky had asked her, frowning.

The girl had sighed and rolled her eyes. "It just feels all fake to me. Maybe some things get interesting every once in a while but I prefer the real thing. Besides, no matter how rich and famous she is, I still don't like her."

"But I wanted to cuddle while we watch her being dramatic!"

"Hello, Nicky, we're gonna be watching with you!" Dawn had snapped.

"Yeah, so?" This earned a slap on his arm from his sister.

(Y/N) just chuckled and patted her boyfriend's cheek. "We can cuddle some other time. You guys enjoy your show. I've got more important things to do."

"Okay!" Ricky had chirped, and the quads instantly scrambled to prepare for their "Life of Eiffel" marathon.

"Uh, aren't you going to ask me what I'm gonna be doing?"

"Nope!" Dicky had replied. He and his siblings were already turning on the TV, already pasting their eyes and the show began to start. "You have your fun."

(Y/N) was rolling her eyes. "Hmm, I guess Nicky is gonna really enjoy watching this girl," She started walking towards the door. "Wonder how long it'd be before he'll break up with me."

"NO!" Nicky had suddenly bolted out of his seat and ran towards the girl, tackling her into a hug from behind. This shocked both his siblings and his girlfriend. "You're the only girl for me. I'd never break up with you, I love you!"

"Awww," Dawn had gushed.

"Ew," Dicky had scoffed.

(Y/N) just laughed and turned to hug him. "I'm kidding, Nicky. I love you too. You go enjoy the show, okay?"

And he did. The quads did spend the rest of the day watching that show, and (Y/N) spent majority of the day at home. She was keeping her social media active by doing a livestream QnA and short performance for about two hours. The quads had been right before, it was important to keep her fans updated on her life and keep them engaged. Then she helped her Mom-ager (her mom manager) plan and book some upcoming gigs in various different states. The dream of having a tour was so close and she really wanted to do her best to make it come true.

Thinking about it, she wondered why the quads weren't invested in her life right now. It's not that she was thinking selfishly that their attention wasn't on her, but their whole lives they'd been so supportive of her passion and career. She was reaching one of her highest moments now and she'd have expected that they'd be there for her now.

She tried not to think too much about it. They had their own interests, after all.

Before nighttime came, (Y/N) was just starting to work on her new song, but then she got a text from the quads telling her to come over. When she arrived at their house, they were in the living room, as if they'd been waiting for her. "Did you guys finish your show?" (Y/N) questioned.

"No, Mom and Dad made us end it," Nicky replied, standing to walk towards her.

"Oh. So what's up?"

"We're gonna start our own show!" Dawn said excitedly.

"Wait, WHAT?"

"Mom and Dad inspired us!" Ricky explained. "We're gonna prove that we can be just as interesting as people like Eiffel. We're gonna start our own show and be just as amazing as them!"