Chapter : 15

I got 300 views today...... Thanks to every reader...... 💜💜

______________________________________

In morning :

In morning she did not wake up, so she did not even waked up jungkook.

10 am jungkook get up from his phone ring.....

Ringing......

Ringing.........

Jungkook : Hello, sleppy tone.

Secretary : sir, you are still not in office we have important meeting?

Jungkook : resecdule today..... I'm not coming (husky voice)

Secretary : But sir.....

Jungkook : I'm your boss or, you are my boss?

Secretary : you sir.....

Jungkook : so do as I say (cold tone)
He cut the call..

Secretary : how cold he is.... But whatever he is mine..... Heehee

Author : what kind of dream is she seeing, don't she know he is married or what..... Let's see.

Secretary jo pov :  i just joined one month ago and he is so dashing and same age group as me stoling him not a big deal for me...... And his wife she is so young for him....... Evil smirk.

As jungkook cut the call..... He looked towards star but she is not there, he got confused..... So he slink off towards her..

And saw her on floor wrap into covering...... And he chuckled and said you said not to hold you, if I don't hold you even for a minute and look at you what you done to yourself.

He pick her up in bridal style and put her back into bed and went to washroom for freshen up.

He come out in just towel around his waist.....

Jungkook : star..... Wake up, it's morning rise and shine.

Star : mmmm

Jungkook : wake up

Star : 5 min..... More

Jungkook : sit on bed...... Wake up (softly)

Star : she wake up and sit up and saw jungkook's abs and well build body.

Well first time and she was just staring him...

Jungkook : done staring...

Star : Not yet..... While trying to touch his chest

Jungkook : I held her arms to stop, how can she not be shy.... Strange, she is indeed a biggest flirt (thinking)

He stand up and went towards cupboard for dressing up...

Star she was still staring him while laying on headboard and whistling...her hands is on back of head all flirting mode

Star : what a hoty hoty..... And walked towards him and she trap him in between her and cupboard.... And said

I didn't know you have this kind of body while eyeing him up and down

Jungkook feel so hot and flustered that his cheek turn red without him knowing...

Star : while laughing so hard....... I'm indeed a goddess of flirt.... Look if I can melt you then I can do anything.
Even uncles can't be away from my charm.

She went towards washroom and here jungkook reminding himself to be cold not to melt......

In office :

Star is inside his cabin but he is staring her instead his laptop but she was busy with documents which he give her.

Jungkook pov : what are you thinking jungkook gether your thoughts don't let this happen...... What is happening with you...... And why she is so important for you remember this marriage is just for bussiness purpose not to get involved in love and look she is just 20, she is a kid.
Make some dissent distance from her.

Star : sir.... Sir...... SIR

Jungkook : y-yes....... What (cold tone)

Star : here these documents are done

Jungkook : ok, you can go now

Star : where?

Jungkook : glaring HELL

Star : making annoying face, and cold tone she put one hand on his chair and one on table close towards his face ...... "look I don't like your this behavior stay on one side, be good or cold" don't fluctuate your personality......... Walked out of cabin.

Jungkook : omg why my heart beating so fast...... Gather yourself jungkook.

And she went out of there.......

................. To be continued...............