Chapter : 54

Door Ring sound......

Tara : Cafe is close ( making dough of cookies not looking towards gate)

Jungkook : for me also... (smirk)

She stopped for some second and said without looking towards him....

Tara : yes, sir....

Jungkook : tara....(click sound of gun)

She did not turn continued her work, jungkook walked towards her and place gun on her back......

She still didn't turn and continued her work like nothing happened.

Jungkook shoot from another gun.... Not towards tara.

Tara suddenly jolt from gun sound, and she place her hands on her ear. Still not facing him.

Silence for some second.....

Jiwoo and misoo wake up from the gun shot and get scared and run towards their noona...

Jiwoo & misoo : MOM......(crying)

When Tara heared them she turn but jungkook is blocking the way, she try to go towards them but failed...

Jungkook hold her shoulder from both hands and said....

Jungkook : so we're parent now....(angry tone)

And you didn't tell me, and more on keep them away from me. Now you gonna feel same pain which I suffer.

I'm taking my kids away from you.

Tara : she looked into his eyes and said..... Mr jeon jungkook, you can't even protect me how you gonna protect them.

Jiwoo and misoo run towards her and hugged her she also sit and hugged them..... Telling them smoothing words...

Tara : why are you crying..... Don't cry muma is ok and you're my brave kid so don't do that.... Ok

I'm making hot chocolate for both of you go and seat their.... Ok

They nodd and walked towards the table.... Tara looked towards them and smiled a little.

Jungkook pov : they can't even recognize me who I'm, they thought I'm bad one here.... But in reality this women is bad one here.

Tara reach for jungkook's hand and took the gun from his hand...

Tara : didn't I tell you I don't like this thing in your hand.... What you want me to divorce you.

Jungkook confused, how can she behave nothing happened.... Like we just meet yesterday.

Tara : do I need to give you a invitation go and seat....

Jungkook didn't said anything and went to seat with Jiwoo and misoo.
He could not understand why and what magic she cast on him

He is not able to denied any of her words....

______________________________________

Three of them looking towards each other....

Jungkook pov : how I'm gonna tell them, that I'm their dad....are they going to believe me or not. Are they scared of me.... So many questions.

Jiwoo looked towards misoo and said..

Jiwoo : misoo,

Misoo : hmmm

Jiwoo : show your puppy eyes to appa so that he stay with us and not go away.

Misoo : (holding jungkook hands and making a puppy face) Appa stay with us...

Here this suddenly his eyes filled with tears and so much emotion...

Jungkook : say it again, you know me?

Misoo : appa, you're dumb just like mom said..

Jiwoo : then why mom says I'm like you?

Misoo : cause you're also dumb... (Laughing)

Jiwoo : misoo, respect me I'm your older brother...

Misoo : just 5 min older... (Scoffing)

Jiwoo start chasing her they are ruining around table.... And then tara comes and put hot chocolate on table and hold ears of both of them...

Jiwoo & misoo : Aaa, Aaa ouch mom.. (Whiming)

Tara : drink your hot chocolate and don't call me mom, do I look that old to you....

Jiwoo & misoo : sorry noona...

Tara : hmm better..... And you Mister tell your guards to go away this is so eye-catching.....

Jiwoo : appa you better listen to her... .

Misoo : hmm she is scary....

Jungkook smiled and tell their guards to go away..... And a smiled come on his face which never happened in past 5 years....

They four were seating there and drinking their hot chocolate and Jiwoo and misoo telling jungkook about carnival festival, and they want him to go also...

Tara just listening them.... Jungkook forget why did he come here, everything seems meaning less now. He just want to be with their kids.

And deep down with Tara also he don't want to know why, what how nothing....

Just them like this.... But suddenly jimin's comes inside with his guards and put jungkook on his gun point..

.................... To be continued..................