Chapter : 47

Tara walked towards star and said her to stay away from chinu.....

But someone interrupt her.....

Jungkook : why (cold tone)

Tara looked towards jungkook, he is looking super angry than she looked towards ayush(chinu) he is smirking.

Tara pov : so this is what you're planning, bad for you through... What you thought making misunderstanding between us is easy.
He is my husband I know how to handle him but you gonna pay for it, I think I choose wrong person for highness.....

Jungkook hold Tara's wrist and drag her towards parking..... Saying bye to star and jimin.

In parking :

Jungkook : what were you doing inside?

Tara : (she just smiled a little) making you jealous.....

Jungkook : (he punched the car door beside Tara and said) TARA, I DARE YOU TO TOUCH ANY OTHER MAN AND SEE WHAT CAN I DO TO YOU.

Tara : (pouting) what you gonna do? Hit me.....

Jungkook : I..... I..... Do something to myself.

Tara : (hugging him) yaaa, are you stupid or what..... I'm yours and you're mine. You can't do anything to yourself without my permission.

Jungkook : (his anger got down) sorry did I scare you... But you know na I... I... Loss... My.... Control..... When.... It... It.... Comes.... To you..... And that guy I don't like him at All.

Tara : you love me (smiling)

Jungkook : more than anything.... (so determined)

Tara : so trust me, the way you hate him.... I hate him more than that....

They broke the hug..... And tara said :

Tara : but you need to focus on star now, he is trying to do something. Tell jimin to stay alert and not let him meet her.

Jungkook : what is he planning?

Tara : I don't know what exactly but something which is not good for star.

Jungkook : I'll do anything for princess..... Don't worry.

Tara : why would I worry when I have you.... Let's go home now I'm so sleepy.

Jungkook : ooo, so you planed to sleep.(smirking playfully)

Tara : yaaa, I'm just a collage student you pervert....

Jungkook : so what people make mistakes in their collage life (leaning towards her)

And more on you're 21 now.....

Tara : and you soon 31..... Look at yourself Mr jeon, this things doesn't suit your age. (playfully teasing)

Jungkook : Age is just a number... And I think in that age I deserve some baby's...... To play (playfully teasing)

Tara : wow, you and your future plan's. How many kids you want by the way.

Jungkook : mm mm.. Maybe 3 but it's depend on you how many you want?

Tara : me.... Me I want 100 of kids...

Jungkook : omg.... What? We should start working on them (smirking)

Tara : no need i already have..... Walking inside the car.

Jungkook : already have? (settling in car)

Tara : yup jeon orphanage... Smiling

Jungkook : yup, then we deffiently have 100 or 500 kids... Smiling.

Tara pov : thank god diverting his mind is easy for me.....

Jungkook pov : you are just diverting my mind I know, but I can't let you go towards anyone..... As you said you are mine and always going to be mine.

They drive and reached their house.

Tara sleep inside the car, and jungkook Has to carry her toward there bedroom.....

Jungkook : you look so uncomfortable should I change you clothes?

It's should be inappropriate to do so what if you scream in morning.

But how I'm going to sleep beside you when you're wearing this.

Let's do it.... You're my wife.

In morning :

She wake up jungkook is beside her, she seat on bed streched her arms and again lay down on bed,

Jungkook also awake and said

Good morning.... Love

Tara : hmm, good night...

Jungkook : it's good morning...

Tara : but I don't want to wake up...

Jungkook : your collage....?

Tara : come on who goes to collage on their final year....

Jungkook : well I studied.... Don't know about you?

Tara : I'm not going to attent collage in my final year.... Smiling

Jungkook : so else you gonna do eat my brain.

Tara : you still have, I thought living with me that long, you don't have it now (smiling)

Just kidding.....

Ofcourse eat you brain, I like that job...

Just kidding....

I'm applying for some internships...

Jungkook : WHAT, WHY

.................... To be continued..................