Wondering where he is ??

Days passed and everyone fell into a routine... But there is a little change in Aarna's routine, she no more got harassed by Khatri... Though the physical abuse by Bimala and other inmates continued, it wasn't often like before... And she wasn't a fool to not understand who was behind it, but she didn't want to believe it... After all the betrayals she had faced in the past one and half years along with the ones she faced right after her birth, she is even afraid to develop hope... And she is so right... It's been 2 months since Arjun visited her or enquired about the events, after that day she didn't even hear his name anywhere... Arjun Kashyap is no different, he also tried to help her but accepted defeat seeing her unwillingness to cooperate... But she didn't blame him for leaving her case like others, all she felt is gratefulness towards him as today because of him, she didn't face sexual harassment from Khatri anymore... She knew she would be spending all her life in prison, she is mentally prepared for it, the least she could expect is to live securing her dignity till her last breath...

Raj is surprised to see Arjun, these days he never talked about Aarna or that case..... He knew something is wrong... Initially, he thought that Arjun is busy with other important cases and that's the reason he is not talking about the proceedings in CM's son's murder case... But days turned into months yet he didn't even utter about it not even by mistake and when Raj asked about it, he just said he didn't has anything to do with that case anymore...

What might have happened ?? Earlier Arjun was so determined to take up this case but now he didn't even wanna talk about it, what changed ?? And why ??
All these questions constantly popped up in Raj's mind but had answers to none...

Arjun continued his successful career winning all the cases he took up and celebrating his every victory... Today is no different, with his witty yet keen and pinpointed arguments, he sent a criminal who illegally acquired the land that belonged to farmers, adding to it, he killed two people, one engineer and a farmer who wanted to go against him... Arjun very cleverly trapped him in plan... He is celebrating with the poor farmers and their families... They lifted Arjun in the air and carried him all around outside the courtroom showing their gratitude...

That's when he saw those innocent eyes again... But there's not even a glint in those eyes seeing him... Not even anger, confusion, Or accusation for him for leaving her case in between... She averted her gaze like she doesn't even know or recognize him and walked away with the constables and staff that surrounded her... Every time he saw those handcuffs around her wrists, he feels a pang... His heart knew those soft and small hands didn't deserve those, but he is helpless...

"Why are you looking at her now ??, why now after all this ?? You left her case even before taking up Arjun...", questioned his best friend Raj...

"And you should be happy about it... No ??", questioned back Arjun

" Why are you doing this Arjun ?? Tell me the reason please....", pleaded Raj...

"Nothing much Raj, I gave up, I genuinely wanted to help her, but she is not cooperative, I talked to all those lawyers who wanted to help her like me but she didn't even utter a single word, she herself accepted the crime multiple times in the court... Till today, I won my every case not only because the 'truth' is with me, but also because my clients co-operated with me fully... Their hope and belief in me boosted my performance but she ?? She.... She is self-destructive, I can't help her, leave me, no one can help her", said Arjun...

"But you do know it won't be easy to get her cooperation but still you were determined, what happened now ??", Raj questioned with a sigh

"Okay..... You wanted to know the truth ?? Fine then listen, yes you are right, I was very determined to help her and was willing to bring her out of all this mess if she is innocent but a couple of months ago I received a call, do you know who made that call ??", asked Arjun with a dead serious face and Raj feared the worst...