" SUMMARY + DETAILS "

{ SUMMARY/BlURBS }

Angie is just a seventh year old girl attending a new high school for the senior year Cause her abilities and efficiency we're marginalised by her fellow classmates and director in her old school - in fact she's far from that . She started to appreciate her ability of making dreams part of reality in every single time as a gifted person .

Thrown into a new world where everything is still new to her , she will get to know new opened people that will change the perception of life .
Throw the last year of high school they will start to live a different life .
where they need to fight the toxic energy that was in the past and learn their needs in life well as the truth about the world they belongs to facing difficulties and choices . It isn't too soon that they will realises that there is more truth to what meets the eye and that they have a heavy responsibility laying on their shoulders even though they will still living life making memories as the last happy ending before beginning a new chapitre in life .

It took me so long to found the perfect summary I want to give this mysterious feel , anyway I hope you guys enjoy the story as much as I enjoyed writing it .

This is going to be my second story (all my previous works were stories) and I'm super excited for this .
I tried to debated all the moments.

Just a heads up the chapters are pretty long .
It will end by the last few weeks in summer (maybe first months of summer ) I don't know how many wattpad pages that will be !

Timeline :

* Writing :
Start : October 2021
End : august 2022

* Posting :
Start : December 2021
End : August 2022

* Genres :
• Romance
• adventure
• Action

Copyright :

This is entirely my own work . Do not steal my work . All os copyrighted @ characters / places / events ....

Hope you enjoy it .