"Chapitre 10" : the party starts

The party starts ( Saturday night )

I was getting ready through all that happened. Building a friendship with marchi and Teresa.
But he ruined everything by trying to make her fall in love with him, I wasn't happy at all. Knowing damn well a devil was approaching Teresa, and I had to do something to stop him.
But he's a D E V I L .
He was making sure to be on her mind 24 hours so she can start falling in love with him, I was trying to make her busy to not think of it .
It easy to tell the truth about someone but it's not easy to make them believe you.
Wishing that she will hates him .
Only that way she can protect herself.

She got mad at me cause I didn't told her he was a bad person, but i was mad too cause she cares about it.
"The party was supposed to start like thirty minutes ago, and the rest of the guests are late."
Arriving with my high heels , and my black dress
Made by my mom's collection.
I saw her she was looking good, she hyped me from the arrival.
"Eh.... I'm fine with people already here", we should stick with them.
I turned my head and saw him looking at us like a shark, looking at the naked parts , it was disgusting with his black face and his devil eyes.

They all happened to arrive at the same time.
You can call them the G a n g .

In This group, there was iron looking like the Prince Charming, Noah like a playboy,Leo, and Luke looking like a small Patrick . All dressed in a fancy look.

While they all walked in, two others made their way to Lark.

"Hello lark! Welcome"
Lark was dressed as a nightmare, his evil persona, moving like a snake beside the gang.

The party has started.

*****

Everyone complimented me , I felt special and of course I compliment the beautiful girls in that party, (my favourite part of the day making people smile)

Everyone taking pictures.
And him watching Teresa and I talking, I heard a voice in my head telling me "go ahead have fun"
Actually it was mamia voice when she say
" F a n c u l o " .
( fuck it in italien)
I did, I listened to that voice, I took off the jacket, and I let the music lead my torso to the waves .

It has been a couple minutes since the party started. And for a minute I felt like those days when I was in the beach club dancing by the sunrise.
Some are laughing.
Taking off my heels and dancing with everyone, at that moment I felt like a butterfly I used to always be .
Forgetting my depression, my pain .....
I titled my head as I saw a really attractive guy with brown hair and a beautiful smile. His elbows looked like a roll of tape, it was a little strange, dressed in black . His hair well styled and well presented. The stops with dashing smiles that would draw any female in.

The ladies all wearing different type of dresses with their hair pinned up in different styles. Styled perfectly with their make up. All looking the best for the night.

Standing at the far back was a young male. His brown hair representing a water fall, his soft brown eyes shine softly in the lights. He walked away and start dancing with some girls.

It's Iron .

As the music taking me away from this world.
Blared through the speakers, pulsing loudly in the background, bodies moved to the beat.
Patches of skin shimmered while people rubbed against each other inside a densely club.

The sight of his fist made my skin crawl. It was a familiar brand of horror.
I took one step backwards , feeling a warm hands holding my back, with his eyes immediately set on me. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding in and turned back . "Give me a dance" he said, I stood there, tapping my foot against the floor. Hoping he will go away.
"Hi" a whisper against my ear. I jumped turning around to see Leo instead of iron.
He eyes me suspiciously before letting it go , and pulled me over, feeling like heaven.
"Yow! Woo" Teresa yelled from the counter.
I pulled away away laughing and titled my head down facepalming while iron too. We continued talking, and dancing like we already know each other's for too long.
He looked at me before sighing in what sounded like defeat to me. My heels slapping against my ankles , which was very irritating.
He sighed before holding my heels , he took it, and hold my hands.
It was like a dream , more like Cinderella story
Running from the devil and dancing with the prince.
I saw Leo there with the gang, looking happy.
Everytime I was looking at him, iron pulled me to the dance... And just like that I didn't talked to him.
But it was the best thing.

.....

It's night, time to go home and I still own the prince a dance, I took my heels and my jacket with a disappointed face knowing that the fun had a limit .

In the beautiful weather with empty streets in the middle of the night on my brother's motorcycle.
I knew god damn that it's a new beginning not just for me but for them all.
Thinking about all the moments that will be memories, "unforgotten memories."

That night was a special one......