Chapter One

She lay on the floor of the room bound, her suit long since removed. A purple shirt and ripped jeans hugged her cold small frame as she watched the door. She had no idea how long she had been restrained in this room or what the man named Clockwork wanted with her.

She had long since given up on escaping her bindings as they seemed magical in origin, no amount of struggling could loosen them. Sarah sighed, she figured out from her enhanced hearing that she was in a place called the Ghost Zone. The people here were Ghosts, which made her even angrier at her situation, she was kidnapped by a dead person. On top of everything else, Sarah was now 14 again, her injuries all stayed but she Deaged 4 years.

"YOU KIDNAPPED A CHILD!" she heard a new voice yelling from outside the room.

"She was an adult in her time, she's the only one who can change yours and Danny's fate" she heard clockwork say, he sounded like he was in his old form.

"I'm supposed to be the evil one! Cloning Danny, trying to kill Jack, mind-controlling CEO's! Becoming Mayor out of spite for a prank! You just kidnapped a child, even I know that crossing a line!" The voice yelled again, telling Sarah this wasn't a good person, but he wasn't jack shit crazy, there was hope for her.

"She is technically 18" Clockwork started.

"Not anymore, she's 14 now!" He exclaimed before a long moment of silence "what is her name?"

"Sarah Silver" clockwork replied.

"YOU KIDNAPPED THE ADOPTED DAUGHTER OF BRUCE FUCKING WAYNE!" the man screamed.

"She's the only one who can change everyone's fate," Clockwork repeated.

"She is stuck 4 years in the past and can't go home! And on top of it, she's Sarah Fucking Silver, have you read her thesis papers! She a fucking genius! I cannot let this stand, I'm taking her home with me to Amity Park! She deserves to be cared for rather than locked away!" The man exclaimed again before the door started to open.

Sarah stared at the man, he wore a white vampire-like outfit, black hair styled up like horns, and a cape. Sarah rolled her eyes, what a dramatic Ghost. Sarah watched as the man looked at her then angrily back at clockwork.

"ON THE FLOOR!" he bellowed angrily. "YOU LEFT HER TIED UP ON THE FUCKING FLOOR!"

"It's very comfortable," Sarah said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes "Fucking ghosts" she muttered.

"Ignore Clockwork the Idiot, my name is Vlad, I'm here to help," he said kneeling down to untie her.

"You look like a vampire and your name is Vlad? That's the funniest shit I've seen since coming here" she laughed dryly.

"You curse a lot for one so young," Vlad said calmly as he undid her bindings, letting her sit up.

"I blame Jason, he curses more than me," Sarah said with a laugh.

Vlad helped her stand up "let's get you out of here Little falcon"

"Falcon? That's a new one" she mused. "But yes, I would like to leave this void"

Vlad laughed and picked Sarah up, he may have started to formulate plans about her. After all, it's not every day a man like Vlad could find someone to use against Danny. Sarah Silver was just that, a tool to him, and tools needed to be cared for.