Chapter Two

Sarah eyed the room suspiciously "are you sure this is the real world, there is a couch in an ungodly pink." Sarah said.

Vlad, who was in the process of De ghosting replied "I've never been fond of that shade either, but it was owned by an ex-quarterback of the packers"

Sarah just blinked a few times "are you human or ghost?"

"Both, my old friend's experiment went wrong," Vlad said simply.

Sarah just nodded, "sooo, I'll be on my way now," she said walking towards the door.

"Not so fast, I'm the mayor of this city and I can't very much let a 14-year-old girl run around alone can I?" Vlad said quickly.

Sarah let out a deep sigh, "I'm stuck with you for the next four years aren't I?"

"Yes you are, now let's get you situated as my adopted daughter," Vlad said smiling.

***

Clockwork let out a sigh of relief, he had finally found his answer. He looked at the timeline no longer absolute, fragmented from the point Sarah entered Amity Park. If he had left the timeline alone the Ghost Zone and the human world would have been destroyed.

The original timeline had Vlad and Danny revealed to the world, Vlad stuck in space, and Danny saving the world from an asteroid. However only months later a worse fate arrives that needs both Vlad and Danny to work together. The world would be lost, clockwork searched for a long time for an answer until he found one.

The only person who can defy fate because fate can't Control her, Sarah Silver. No matter what happens now he can't see it, she's changing every path fate could take. He looked over at the drone, one last act of interference.

***

"It's unfair! The Tech world has lost an idol!" A dark-skinned boy with a PDA cried out.

"Tucker, we have no idea what you are whining about," a boy with black hair and blue eyes said.

"Danny it's horrible! Sarah Silver has gone missing!" Tucker cried out.

"That is horrible! She was a heavy advocate on protecting nature!" Said the goth girl next to Danny.

"I'm sure she's just doing a project somewhere guys, she's an adult after all" Danny said brushing it off.

"No, she's our age!" The other two exclaimed.

"That's.... Strange" Danny said thinking hard.

"Ow Sam! Did you just hit me!" Tucker exclaimed at the goth girl.

"I don't own a drone, Tucker!" Sam exclaimed back at him.

This broke Danny out of his concentration as he saw a red drone laying on the ground. Everyone looked at it silently, half expecting it to be a trap from Vlad or a broken invention from Danny's parents. The drone began to hover upwards and turned around a few times.

"Sensors indicate multiple life forms, GPS indicates the location is Illinois, Amity Park. Error, target Techna not found." The drone spoke in a female voice.

"IT'S A SPEAKING DRONE!" Tucker yelled excitedly.

"Hello young children, it is rather late, Sensors indicate it is 8 pm, shouldn't you be home?" The drone asked.

"That is creepy," Danny said pointing at the drone.

"My name is Alice, I am an Artificial Intelligence created by Techna, with my creator missing I will follow her primary Directive, protect the citizens," Alice said flying close to Tucker and scanning him, "identified Tucker Foley, age 14, Prone to danger." Alice said before flying to Sam and scanning her "identified, Samantha Madison, age 14, secret Pen Pal of Sarah Silver, Prone to danger." Alice then flew to Danny and scanned him "identified, Daniel Fenton, prefers Danny, age 14, classified, Prone to Danger"

Danny looked at the drone suspiciously "do you scan DNA?"

"Affirmative, information is private to you" Alice explained.

"These two know" Danny explained.

"Added under permissions of Team Phantom, identities will never be shared," Alice said.

"We meet a speaking Drone and it already knows, dam man," Tucker said.

"My creator also has a secret identity" Alice responded, "I will take you children home, and watch over you until my creator is found"

"Why do we need you to watch over us?" Sam asked Alice.

"You are hero's, yes, but even hero's need help, I shall assist to keep your chances of living higher," Alice said simply as the three start walking again.