iii

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Morning L/N!" A cheerful Kaidou waved at me, smiling widely. I waved back, a little tired to return the bright energy he gave. We stared at each other awkwardly until Kaidou decided to use one of the tricks a certain perv told him to use. 'Take her out on a date! Every girl loves that! Ask her to go shopping or to a restaurant! If you're lucky, she won't slap the shit out of you!' Toritsuka's words replayed in his head.

"Hey, s-so um...you wanna go out somewhere? Like maybe the mall or a restaurant or the mall! Oh, I said that already." Kaidou's very nervous and flustered expression was amusing to me. I patted his shoulder, "Thanks but, I'd rather go to a calmer atmosphere. Maybe Cafe Mami instead?" He stared for a while until nodding excitedly. "Yeah! We can go there! After school today then?" I nodded, "Yeah. I'd love that."

Before Kaidou could continue the conversation, a specific butt-chin goofball came running towards us excitedly, though his face made it look more sinister. "Girlie! Loser! Good morning!" He smacked both of our backs like we were old friends. "My name isn't girli-"
"What! You're the loser Nendou!" Kaidou interrupted.
"Yes, you are! You kept getting questions wrong on that quiz game," Nendou pointed out, "Right Girlie?" I shrugged. "I don't know, kinda-"
"Not my fault I didn't know what dog species was popular in the 1400s! Plus you lost to me at air hockey!" Kaidou taunted. I giggled at the memory of Kaidou cheating to win against Nendou. "You know damn well if we had a rematch I'd beat you easily, ya runt!" Before Kaidou could deny what he said, the teacher walked into the classroom and began demanding students sit down.