iv

I'm very sorry for the long wait ! My personal life has been busy but I'll try to get back into it

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Do you have a crush on anyone y/n?" A glowing Teruhashi asks.
"Uh, no? I just got here." I answered rather bluntly. She pouted at my response.
"Oh come on!! There's gotta be at least someone you think is attractive." She began pointing at random classmates. "What about Takahashi? Or Kuboyasu? Or Kai—"
"No." I cut her off before she could finish. Sure, maybe there is someone that I think is cute, but I'm not ready to admit that. I want to try and have a social life before I get into that relationship stuff.
Suddenly, someone comes rushing into the class. "I was almost late! Phew!" A familiar voice complained. I turned to see who it was, and that's when my eyes widened. You know how when you get so used to someone's appearance that when they change it, it looks surreal or weird? Well, that's because that's how I feel right now.

Kaidous dressed similarly to a Halloween costume of a rich man.

I wish I was joking. I wonder if he had an identity crisis last night or if his impulsive thoughts won. Maybe it's both.

He started walking towards me, my face getting more worried as he got closer. I noticed the "gold" bandages wrapped around his arms, the huge silver chain necklace, and the sunglasses. Especially those horrendous slides that say "Stay wild". I swear I've heard that quote so many times on a Pinterest or Tumblr post.
"Hey there L/N~" he smirked, crossing his arms.