CHAPTER 4

Holy moly

Holy moly ...  Tae with moustache 🔥🔥🔥oh my holy hell its hella sexy .... And of course hot!🤯🤯🤯🥵🥵

Sorry for the late update guys.. 😐😐

____________🍁____________

"Jungkook wake up." Jungkook felt his body shook along with Taehyung's voice besides him. "Come on. i told you i wasn't carrying you."

"Please." Jungkook whined out for him. " I can't feel my feet."

Sighing , Jungkook felt Taehyung's hand slipped behind his waist before being placed in Taehyung's arms.

"Close the door with your leg." Taehyung said. Jungkook picked his head up, pushing his leg towards the door to close.

"Is your mom home?" Jungkook asked , wrapping his arms around Taehyung.

"No, she's with my aunt at Daegu." Taehyung replied, "Okay . i'm putting you down i can't open the door." 

Groaning, Taehyung put him down as he took out his keys and unblocked the door. Taehyung held his waist guiding him inside. It was pitch dark inside seeing as there was no one home. Jungkook reached over to turn on the lights only to trip over something, falling to the ground.

"Oh god! , Jungkook." Jungkook heard Taehyung said. Turning on the lights, Taehyung came beside him and helped him up, "Watch where are you going dumbo!"

"I can't see anything. " Jungkook said, rolling his eyes in the process. Jungkook reached down and took off his shoes feeling relived.

As he throw his shoes to the side he saw Taehyung head down the hall to his room. Following after him Jungkook watched as he go through his closet in search for something. Taehyung takes out a black t'shit an done of his sweatpants before turning around and walking towards him.

" Here, " Taehyung said. " You can change while i get something to eat."

"you just ate." Jungkook took the clothes from him, laying them on the bed.

"And?I'm hungry again." Taehyung shrugged . He walked out of the room closing the door behind.

Sighing , Jungkook looked himself in the mirror. He scrunched his nose up in disgust as he stared at his reflection. As if his swollen eyes weren't enough the bags under them had made his appearance much worse.

Turning around, Jungkook slipped his jeans . He grabbed the sweatpants and put them on, talking his shirt right after . just as he reached over for the t'shirt he suddenly heard the door open. Screaming , Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest trying his best to cover himself from Taehyung.

"Oh my god, sorry . I thought you were done changing.' Taehyung said.

Looking back Jungkook saw Taehyung's eyes trailing down his back," Stop looking."

Taehyung smirked," Looks like you grew out ."

"Taehyung ! " Jungkook yelled out ," Get out" Reaching over jungkook grabbed a pillow from the bed  forgetting he had no shirt on him turned around and threw it at Taehyung.

"Ohhhh you have a feminine body and small thin waist and abs too."

"holy crap , stop!" Jungkook turned back around "Can you please get out?"

 Without hesitation , he turned back around and shuts the door behind him . Sighing in relief, Jungkook put on the t-shirt quickly before Taehyung decided to come back. Jungkook sat down on the bed feeling embarrassed before yelling out for Taehyung to come back in.

"Don't tell your brother about that." Taehyung said., coming in and walking back over to his closet. He unbuckles his belt and took of his  pants, putting on shorts and slipping off his shirt.

"Really? you saw me half naked and that's the first thing you say?"

"nice rack?" Taehyung turned to him with a smirked face.

Ignoring what he said Jungkook moved over on the bed making himself comfortable .He reached over and grabbed the blanket that was on the end of the bed and wrapped it around himself.

"Uh, What are you doing?' Taehyung asked .Looking over at him Jungkook noticed Taehyung wasn't wearing a shirt and he tired his best not to stare long enough that Taehyung would notice.

"Trying to sleep." Jungkook said , closing his eyes.

"Not on my bed." Taehyung said.

"Go  sleep on the couch." Jungkook turned around. facing the wall so he wouldn't be tempted to look at Taehyung's naked chest.

Without another word Jungkook felt the bed dip beside him and he turned around quickly to see Taehyung getting into the bed with him.

"What do you thing you are doing?" Jungkook sit up.

"Sleep in my bed." Taehyung snatched away the blanket from jungkook.

"You never sleep here with me you always sleep on the couch. " Jungkook said.

"I was being nice bcz of your brother. He isn't here  now is he?". Taehyung resposned.

"Whatever, just keep your hands to yourself." Jungkook took the blanket back.

As much as Jungkook pretended not to be enjoying himself right now he pushed back his feelings he felt for Taehyung as far as he could. Jungkook kept trying to remind himself that he had a boyfriend that loved him and how it wouldn't be fair to Hoseok Hyung if he had feelings for Taehyung.

Aside from that, Taehyung doesn't feel the same way and Jungkook knew that for a fact. Why would he risk his friendship of years with his brother to be with his younger brother. To Taehyung he would always be Hoseok's annoying brother who tagged along everywhere.

So as jungkook laid beside Taehyung  Jungkook made a promise. jungkook made a  promise to Taehyung, Baekhyun, Hobi and more importantly with himself. Taehyung would never know how he feel about him and Jungkook would never let anything happen between them. It didn't matter how much he liked him, he could not let his feelings for Taehyung ruin everything.

[To Be Continued]

_________🌻__________

So this is it guys.. let me know how was this chapter...  do you liked while reading?? OR not... 🤲🤲

share your thoughts and don't forgot to vote yeah? ^_^.. 💖💖

Holy shit!! you must be kidding me MR KIM HANDSOME TAEHYUNG

Holy shit!! you must be kidding me MR KIM HANDSOME TAEHYUNG.....🔥🔥 I'm feeling hot during winter... Of lord save me save me .... It's manni manni 👉 ignore my cocky lines..😛😛

___💥___

Your Author - nim ~ MAVAE 💜💜

___🍁___